Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Greetings and salutations

kuemper
kuemper
Posted at

Wow, I finally got my comic uploaded and figured I should pop in and let folks know I'm a real person and not some retail comic bot. I might not be a big poster on DD forums (I have 7 forums I already yak on lol!), but I feel obligated to say howdy while I use the bandwidth.

About me: I'm currently a 36 y/o Canadian housewife/writer in need of a creative outlet. I can't draw very well so don't expect much from me in the artistic department. :P

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Welcome! I'm not very artistic either, but DD is open to people like us too. ;-) Cute comic. (I like reading based-on-real-life humor stuff. It's so much fun.)

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Welcome!

Writers are great to have around, by the way. And it's good you're looking for a creative outlet! Please stick around- DD is the best community, ever!

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

GO CANADA!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

That first page was pretty funny! Keep it up!

Posted at

Wow, I finally got my comic uploaded and figured I should pop in and let folks know I'm a real person and not some retail comic bot. I might not be a big poster on DD forums (I have 7 forums I already yak on lol!), but I feel obligated to say howdy while I use the bandwidth.

About me: I'm currently a 36 y/o Canadian housewife/writer in need of a creative outlet. I can't draw very well so don't expect much from me in the artistic department. :P

I'm a 31 year old Texan housewife/writer. I make a webcomic with my Husband, called Marital Bliss??? and I do one one my own (When I have writer's block, I don't even hype it, 'cause I draw it too, and trust me baby…he's the artist.) So, yeah…I feel your pain there. The rest of the day, I work on my writin'…Which is comin' along nicely. (I used to be a teacher, I like housewife/writer much much much better. We don't have kids. (Do ya'll?) Anyway, welcome to Drunk Duck. I think you'll love it and don't knock the forums. They really are fun here, and a lot of witty, fun people post in them, so check 'em out if you get writer's block–or are bored.

Anyway, can't wait to see your stuff.

Lynn.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.