Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Greetings Drunk Duck

Arswyds
Arswyds
Posted at

I'm Arswyds, also known as Moogle. I share a username with my comic Arswyds (Are-zwids) which is a serious toned science fiction story, but no to plug it too much, I'll stop there.
I'll be the first to admit that my art doesn't match up to some of the comics here, but I am only an amateur artist doing this for fun. I lack photoshop at the moment..but I'll hopefully be able to get it son enough…and it should raise the quality of my comics significantly.
So, my art isn't great, but I just want to tell a good story, and I've wanted to do this for ages…I hope to imporve as I go along.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck! Don't worry, this is possibly the friendliest place ever.

And thanks for introducing yourself! Jeez, a few hundred people join a day, but very, very few introduce themselves.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

Moogle? Isn't that copyrighted?

Arswyds
Arswyds
Posted at

Yeah, it's not an official thing…lots of people just call me that on forums in which I am frequent.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I'll be the first to admit that my art doesn't match up to some of the comics here, but I am only an amateur artist doing this for fun.
I'm so much the same. :) But this community really helps bring out your best. Definitely builds confidence to have people encouraging you too. (Avoid comparing yourself to the really stunning comics on DD…) Good luck with your comic! The art is really not bad.

Posted at

Arswyds, welcome to Drunk Duck, I must also jump on the bandwagon and say this is the most active, friendliest forum I have ever seen…Hope you enjoy it.

Arswyds
Arswyds
Posted at

Thanks, I'm trying another technique for my next page so it should be an improvement.

Thanks for the warm welcome, you all seem really friendly and I'm glad I introduced myself.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome ^^ would you like some Cold Hot Cola?

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

What's with Dark Clown and his friggin' cola? :DD

To each his own greeting my friend.

Arswyds, welcome to DD. The whole community is pretty much amateur artists population, you'd fit in just fine.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.