Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Greetings From Brain Pork...

Posted at

Hey everyone

glad to join this diverse comic community. Browsing through so much material is very inspiring! I haven't seen many comic similar to mine, but I'd love to connect with other who have similar interests.

See for yourself, but "Brain Pork" is mainly a socio-political, non-anime commentary comic, but nothing too wordy or convoluted, so relax. Its meant to be for every one (usually).

Good to be here.

PS-Any New Yorkers out there?

Posted at

See for yourself, but "Brain Pork" is mainly a socio-political, non-anime commentary comic, but nothing too wordy or convoluted, so relax. Its meant to be for every one (usually).

Hmmmmm. . . I'm rather conflicted here. On one hand, it's political. On the other, it's not manga. I just need to work out which kind of comic I hate least. . .

No. But I'm from (old?) York.

AshleeS
AshleeS
Posted at

Welcome to drunkduck! =)

Hmmmmm. . . I'm rather conflicted here. On one hand, it's political. On the other, it's not manga. I just need to work out which kind of comic I hate least. . .

….O-oh…. :(

Posted at

….O-oh…. :(

Hint: I hate political comics the least.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck, Manic! I am not from New York either - I'm from Texas! *insert drawl, spurs, hat, and other stereotypes here*

dpat57
dpat57
Posted at

The socio-political commentary in an intoxicated blue rabbit smashing a bottle into the face of a pink rabbit art critic is obvious as hell, but not everyone's going to get the deeper meaning. :) I think a backhand swing would have done more damage, but each to their own technique. Liked the style, looks simple but probably isn't.

Posted at

I loved this comic. It's probably not going to receive the attention it deserves immediatly because of it's different formula. People like it niiiiccceee and slllooowwww here on DD. Anything political, as you see above, "hurt head uhhh".
If you like real underground shiznit though, it's worth a read.

Posted at

Anything political, as you see above, "hurt head uhhh".

Really? I thought it was because they were obnoxious, and preachy. Constantly resorting to poorly constructed strawman arguments to get across badly researched points that no one really cares about.

Posted at

Anything political, as you see above, "hurt head uhhh".

Really? I thought it was because they were obnoxious, and preachy. Constantly resorting to poorly constructed strawman arguments to get across badly researched points that no one really cares about.

Hmm…great way to sell an argument by being obnoxious and preachy. wow. If it wasn't for you…why comment? Who gives a fuck whether you like or dislike anything, lol..know what i'm saying?
Do you?
Sure you do!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Now, now. No fighting, or I'll be forced to get my Good Behavior Enforcement Hose. What'll happen after that will be kinda hot but also very effective =p

Posted at

Who gives a fuck whether you like or dislike anything, lol..know what i'm saying?

Well obviously you don't, hypocrite, because you called everyone who doesn't like political comics an idiot. This, of course, also applies to political comics that don't agree with your incredibly limited point of view.

AshleeS
AshleeS
Posted at

Oh dear… This poor man's welcome has become a fairly small quarrel zone. *puts on helmet and waits it out*

Posted at

No. But I'm from (old?) York.

Cheers mate!

Posted at

I loved this comic. It's probably not going to receive the attention it deserves immediatly because of it's different formula. People like it niiiiccceee and slllooowwww here on DD. Anything political, as you see above, "hurt head uhhh".
If you like real underground shiznit though, it's worth a read.

Thanks for the kind words. I noticed your stuff has a heavy Crumb influence which I, cough cough, love!

Posted at

The socio-political commentary in an intoxicated blue rabbit smashing a bottle into the face of a pink rabbit art critic is obvious as hell, but not everyone's going to get the deeper meaning. :) I think a backhand swing would have done more damage, but each to their own technique. Liked the style, looks simple but probably isn't.

Lol, look can be deceiving. Thanks for the input.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.