Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Greetings from Iraq!!!!

Posted at

Hey guys!!! ok well…. about me….. hmmmmm…. lets start with im a 22 year old soldier in the American Army…. I'm currently deployed to Mosul, Iraq…. I'm a big fan of RPGs, especially unorthodox ones like the Mario rpg series….. I'm a HUGE fan of Heavy Metal Magazine…. I'm generally nice to everyone unless you give me a reason to dislike you…. and….. I'm bat-shit crazy…. trust me on this one….. please do…. O_o

i got turned on to this site by a friend, and soon fell in love with it….. And i recently decided to create my own comic based on all the games I loved when I was growing up…. its called Mario and Luigi stupidass saga….. go check it out if you want…. id appreciate your comments/ratings!!!!

well… thats about all i can think of for now…. but if you have any questions for me please feel free to ask!!!

Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck. We're starting to get quite the little military crowd here, I think you'll find several people that are in the service (Thanks for doing that, by the way.) I wish you all the fun possible with your comic. Lynn

Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck. We're starting to get quite the little military crowd here, I think you'll find several people that are in the service (Thanks for doing that, by the way.) I wish you all the fun possible with your comic. Lynn
TY TY It's good to see there are still a few people who support us…

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Hey there! Stick around, will ya? This place is awesome.

And buy all your merchandise from Cthulhu. Especially lemons.

Posted at

hey guys! thanx for all the support…… b.t.w. i was wondering… is it normal for a comic to reach #785 in Comic Book/Story and #1,250 Overall within a few days???? if not… GO ME ^_^ lol sorry had to do that……

Posted at

omgwtfwasthat > notlikelytocare = noob. lol. <3 :spin:
HEY!!!! i might be a noob to this…… but i bet ill whip you @$$ at ANY oldschool game….. LMAO *love you baby!!* ^_-

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

hey guys! thanx for all the support…… b.t.w. i was wondering… is it normal for a comic to reach #785 in Comic Book/Story and #1,250 Overall within a few days???? if not… GO ME ^_^ lol sorry had to do that……

Im lazy got 336 in strips, 997 overall in two days.

Posted at

Heya notlikelytocare, welcome to the site and forums!

Posted at

I support the soldiers, not the war.

But anway, Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it. I know I do. My Favorite Comic List is getting really long… =)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.