Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Greetings to Everyone From The South African

Kaiverta
Kaiverta
Posted at

I'm a South African born twenty-year old commission artist, living in the United States of America. A commission is a 'paid request'. You pay me to draw something for you. :D I've only recently started the commission business and it's super slow, but I think I'm going to go somewhere, eventually. My commission details are in my journal on: http://kaiverta.deviantart.com/

I've been drawing since I was about two years old, or as far back as I can remember in any case, and lately I've really been working hard to promote my work. I've got an account of DeviantART: http://kaiverta.deviantart.com, an account of Advanced Anime: Krice, and one here, on Drunk Duck. :D

Not only is Drunk Duck another medium for me to show off my work and promote it, but it's also very easy to use and the set-up is clean and crisp.

You can find my manga here: http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Warehouse/index.php?p=235157, if you're interested. I hope to see comments from you, as I'm only updating my manga to you online depending on how many people want to see more. :-D I've got four more pages so far, ready and waiting!

Thanks for letting me be a part of this great community! I can't wait to meet new artists! ^_^

Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck, I agree with the user friendliness of this site.

(I think we're all pretty much familiar with the concept of "commissions." They are as sought after as the holy grail, in the webcomic world.) :)

Best of luck with the comic and the commissions!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

(Sooner or later, I'm going to make a video of myself screaming because maritalbliss keeps beating me, then post it when… Well, when maritalbliss beats me.)

If your looking to meet other artists, you came to a great place! Plenty of great artists here-and some not so great ones…-and you say we can pay you to draw something… I'll think up something.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Welcome, friend!

Soooo, you're an artist! Maybe you can-…oh, wait.

Nevermind.

Kaiverta
Kaiverta
Posted at

Maritalbliss: Thanks so much. ^_^ And yeah. I was just putting that up to make sure. I had one person commission me and she didn't know that she had to pay. Go figure. ^^; lol

Cthulhu:: Yay! Thank you. ^_^

ZeroVX: Thanks for the welcome! What were you gonna say? o.o

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Well, I was going to ask if you could help me with my comic, but I don't have any money to pay you.

Sorry.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Well, basically…..I can't draw. Not at all. I can write, but not draw. And I've had an idea for ages, but due to my lack of artistic skills, it's never seen the light of day.

And I was hoping we could work as a duo: I write, you draw.

Kaiverta
Kaiverta
Posted at

Oh. :-\ Well, my time's already divided between commissions, (when I get them), my own manga and helping another writer with her own manga, which she wants to submit to TokyoPop.

Sorry. :-(

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

S'alright. I understand.

Posted at

Heya Kaiverta!

I look forward to checking out your stuff.

You chose the right community for meeting other great artists and such. I'm sure you'll love it here.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.