Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Greetings!

cocoumi
cocoumi
Posted at

I'm new to Drunk Duck, as of today. I uploaded my comic from another site where I felt it wasn't getting the attention it deserves because its members seem to have an obsession and favoritism to poorly written, predictable, and dry yaoi manga.

Hope I can provide something fresh and fun!

Thanks!

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Was that site SJ, by chance? ;)

Welcome aboard.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck, Cocoumi! Glad to have you with us - I think you'll find that all manner of styles and subjects are welcome and encouraged around here. Yay ^.^ Did a quick check on your comic - you've got a really cool style =) I'll have to make a point to go through your archives today. Be good!

cocoumi
cocoumi
Posted at

Was that site SJ, by chance? ;)

Welcome aboard.

Wow was that a wild guess???

Yes, :: inserts perverted pun about SJ here::

cocoumi
cocoumi
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck, Cocoumi! Glad to have you with us - I think you'll find that all manner of styles and subjects are welcome and encouraged around here. Yay ^.^ Did a quick check on your comic - you've got a really cool style =) I'll have to make a point to go through your archives today. Be good!

I appreciate you taking the time to check it out, Amanda, and thanks for the comments!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Oh hello. Welcome to Drunkduck. I hope you like it here, now that the minefield is operational again, it'll be a while before you get a chance to leave.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.