Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Posted at

potataoes,beets,cauliflower,mushrooms are so gross can't think of any more though.

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

Chow mein. When I went to the Chinese restaurant today, I asked for food, not phlegm.

Posted at

Ew, is balot fertilised duck eggs? That is incredibly gross. How could anyone possibly find that tasty?

And, sri66le, how can you think potatoes are gross? Potatoes are awesome! You boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew.

I hate cole slaw. That shit's nasty. Although not as nasty as balot. Thank god I've never come across that in my life.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Peanut butter, Ham, Pork, Prosciutto, Squid, Octopus, Tomatoes, Gristle. Macaroni and cheese, Non-crispy bacon, Chocolate icecream.

Randal
Randal
Posted at

potataoes,beets,cauliflower,mushrooms are so gross can't think of any more though.

I love all of those :3

Peanut butter, Ham, Pork, Prosciutto, Squid, Octopus, Tomatoes, Gristle. Macaroni and cheese, Non-crispy bacon, Chocolate icecream.

I like ham, but it doesn't like me. I agree with half of your list, ozone, but I have to believe you haven't been exposed to the right chocolate ice cream… because the good stuff is , imo, frozen crack. I've never tried crack, but I've heard the initial high is something you never want to end… That's what good Chocolate icecream is like for me.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

I second Kyupol on that balot. That stuff smells… bad… Octopus makes me vomit very VERY violently so I stay away from that. I also won't touch organ meat… eww… but I especially will never touch escargot…

Posted at

Wh- Wh- What

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Fish is gross.

Posted at

Peanut butter
Tasty!

Ham, Pork, Prosciutto
Depends on what's done to it, but usually tasty.

Squid, Octopus
Tasty!

Tomatoes
Tasty!

Gristle
Not Tasty! Not even food!

Macaroni and cheese
Also not a food.

Non-crispy bacon
I like bacon. I just don't like cooking it. When I'm too impatient for the microwave, then I just eat it straight out of the pack. Sometimes, I leave it sitting on the counter for a couple hours, but it still tastes good when I finally get around to eating it.

Even after these horrible conditions, bacon continues to be a Tasty Food.

Chocolate icecream
Not a food. Also completely gross.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

More on the gross list for me:

- shrimp
- crab
- lobster
- squid
- octopus
(these may be healthy foods but for some reason they taste bad for me)

- Mc druggie (if you have any idea what is McDonalds food made of)… er… McDonalds food. I eat McDo sometimes though. Like the occasional recreational drug. lol!

Posted at

Prairie oysters, haggis, eel pie, and tripe are some obvious choices. I have no idea why nobody's mentioned them yet.

There's also french toast stuffed with cream cheese. My sister makes that and it drives me nuts.

I personally can't really stand eggs. Whenever I vomit I taste eggs in my mouth no matter what. So, that may be a part of it.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Yeah, like I was saying.
Fish is gross.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

I'm a Crouch, man. we'll fuckin eat anything. i really can't think of any food that i will refuse to eat, except maby grapefruit because to me it taste exactly like hurl.
i've always wanted to try really out there stuff though, like that zimmerman guy does. like eating fried spiders and monkey eyeballs n stuff.

my favorite foods are pretty much anything that crawls along the ocean floor, specially squid and octopus. made this wicked dish a few months ago with octopus, cant remember exactly what it was, but i think it had some cooking wine, garlic…lots of fuckin garlic, olives, cheese, mushrooms, onions, grape tomatoes, a few other things i cant remember and sauted it all together. man i reek for a while after i eat it, but man it's fuckin good!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

PIT's toe infection. Yum.

aw, but i made it just for you, Same! :D

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

I did say yum.

good, because my fragile ego wasnt prepared for the disapointment.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Pickled onions.

Also I really hate beans, but I think I'm just sick of them because way too many vegetarian dishes are based on beans.

Posted at

Oh nuts. I thought this was a gross food competition, not "what kind food do you hate" thread. I would have owned you all if it was the former.

Pickled testicles in gelatin anyone?

Yes. That's a head over there.

I eat pretty much anything but I do hate pineapple.

lba
lba
Posted at

lutefisk. I've never had anything else that was disgusting, but good god is lutefisk nasty.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.