Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Guess who?!?!

TrueNamu
TrueNamu
Posted at

Ey guys! If anyone remembers me, that's AWESOME!! If not…then I'm True and err…I've totally lost my train of thought…so I'm gonna go find it,so nice meeting all y'new people (to me or the site) and I welcome myself and others to Drunk Duck :3

Posted at

Nope, don't remember you. But welcome back anyways. If you've been gone a while you might notice some differences in the place since you've been gone.

Recently, we've mostly cleared out of a mind maggot infestation, we've kicked out a couple of evil geniuses (mostly to make room for Renga Studio, our newest evildoer), and there has been a surprising lack of sanity in the forums these days. Oh wait, disregard that last one, it hasn't changed much.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Sorry no, don't know you.
But welcome back! :3

Posted at

Welcome back, TrueNamu (Though I wasn't a DD member at the time to bid you adieu)! It is I, Renga Studio! I may be a genius (though I'm starting to doubt that these days), but I'm only marginally evil. I just…

(A breeze begins to blow and immediately becomes a moderate gale as leaves, dirt, and pieces of paper blow by.)

Whoa! Windy, isn't it? Anyway, I just, uh, 'scuse me…

(Renga tries to hold on to True, Steely, and/or crocty.)

As I was saying, I just like…to…

(Renga gags and spits out a small mind maggot.) Ugh! Uh, to…

(The gale becomes stronger as pages from various local webcomics blow by!)

CONTROL…THE…WEATHER!!

(Renga's avatar becomes loose and gets blown away, taking Renga with it!)

I DIDN'T AUTHORIZE THIIIIIIIIIIISS…!!!!

*CRASH!* :dizzy:

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Ah, Renga, when will you ever learn? The weather is such a fickle friend.
Welcome back, True - I believe we missed each other during round one - but second time's a charm. Um…is that how it goes? Regardless, have a nice day and a happy Mardi Gras tomorrow (if you're into that).

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Hello, and welcome back, even though I don't know you ^^…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.