Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

I have an idea. Since someone always needs a guest comic, I decided to set this up so that if anyone wanted to do a guest comic for someone else in exchange for one from that person, they could go here. You can also do a trade even if you don't need a guest comic yet and want to save it for a rainy day.

So, any takers?

Posted at

Wait, I'm confused. Wouldn't both people doing a guest comic, something that should be reserved when you don't have the time to do a comic, be illogical?

Posted at

I think we'd be down for a guest comic gig. We'd love to get other folks ideas on our little comic strip.

shoot me a PM err.. PQ?

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

BreakElemental, it's kind of more of a way to connect people. See, people make guest comics for each other (say you make one for me and vice versa), and then when a person needs that guest comic, be it now or later, they can post it. You basically just make a person a guest comic that they can use when they need one, and you do the same, nd both people get to know each other in the process.

Corvin
Corvin
Posted at

so it's something to hold in our files if/when we need it?

im down for that. where do i sign up?

Corvin

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

Anywhere in here. Just say that you're willing to do one(you already have, so no worries), and if someone wants to do one with you, you can just chat with them here.

Posted at

I'm always up for a guest comic trade; it's a nice change of pace to write something a little different. You can send a PM or e-mail me at Gamers-Anonymous@hotmail.com

Mega Josh
Mega Josh
Posted at

I would definitely like to do a guest comic trade.

Posted at

I'm up for it
pq me

emjee
emjee
Posted at

I have an idea. Since someone always needs a guest comic, I decided to set this up so that if anyone wanted to do a guest comic for someone else in exchange for one from that person, they could go here. You can also do a trade even if you don't need a guest comic yet and want to save it for a rainy day.

So, any takers?

i think its agreat idea! :) i'd love to.

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

Hey, I'd love to go in for this. Will attempt to draw something… unless you prefer my sprite work

Corvin
Corvin
Posted at

ok, so, seven people signed up for this so far - anyone NEED one yet, or want one for the upcoming holidays? i know i might. bloody retail job. we should probably post any limitations we want/need. for instance, anything done for me, please keep the width at 600 pixels when finalized.

Corvin

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

I'm curious. Has anyone actually done a trade yet or not? I can't tell because everyone's PQing each other. If nobody has, I'll just do one to get us started off.

Corvin
Corvin
Posted at

im in need of a couple of guest comics for saturday and tuesday. i lay no limits as to content, merely size. 600 pixels and 300 dpi for the finished product please.

email any submissions to discount (dot) city (at) hotmail (dot) com.

thanks.

Corvin

Posted at

I'm up for that too! PQ me! Trades/guest art things have become addictive.

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

I'm in, my archives are kind of weak right now so there's not much to go off of but I'm still down to help out in anyway I can.

dracco
dracco
Posted at

I Need Guest comics!

Hi there! The time has come to call for guest comics, since I'll be away from December 22nd until January 15th. My update schedule is biweekly on Monday and Thursday. I have done one guest comic exchange with Corvin from "Discount City" and I'm holding his guest comic for that period, somebody else wants to help out? I will be returning the favours as soon as I get back home mid January.

Thanks in advance!

Posted at

what will you be needing, dracco? pq me, I'd like to help.

Krensada
Krensada
Posted at

Id find this fun if I had the time…I hate being so busy!

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Sure, why not?

Let me know if people need a hand! :D

jakey926
jakey926
Posted at

i'm in… my series is ending so i think a guest comic might help it make a good farewell. PQ me if your willing to make a guest comic for me…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.