Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Guest comics exchange. Anyone interested?

Posted at

I'm freakenburger, and I draw Telenime, a webdoujin (I'm going to release my other project soon, a original story). Is anyone interested in a guest comic exchange? Maybe it would be nice to show both comics (even though I don't get lots of hits) to people who never heard of them. If you liked the idea and wants to exchange comics all you gotta do is contact me in this thread or PQs. Oh, please gimme a link to your webcomic too!

Posted at

My link is in my sig. I'm very interested in it. I try to do it as much as possible(which is why we don't update cannon-material as much as we should. Don't PQ as I don't get PQs(accidently signed up for a Junior account) but I'm full on interested. If you wanna just drop me a line at sidwarrious@bellsouth.net or jes tell me here.

Posted at

I'm very interested on exchanging pages with you, Sidwarrious, I'm glad you are willing to do it! I'm reading Mercs now, in order to do something that's worth looking at…

Posted at

OK! I'll be developing some ideas for my part of the exchange.
P.S.: I'm still reading Mercs, and I like what I see so far.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

probably gonna sound retarded, but guest comics. that's where you do a page for someone's comic right? like right in with the story line?

Posted at

PIT_FACE, normally guest comics are non-cannon. If they are placed in the story line, it's more like a collab, I guess (anyone correct me if I'm wrong, please)…

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

huh, that sounds pretty cool actualy!
wouldnt mind giving it a shot.
any guidelines?

Posted at

Do as you wish, PIT_FACE, as long it has something to do with Telenime. Is there anything you wish NOT to see in the guest page?
P.S.: Your coloring style is very nice, I like it a lot!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

ahh not realy. it might take me a little while to do it cuase i gotta lotta shit to do right now and i dont wanna commit to somethin i migh tnot follow through with. i'll let you know if and when im in it for sure. but its pretty much free range. i get excited to see what people do with this shit, so long as they arent dousche bags about it.

Posted at

Oh, that's fine! Feel welcome to do anything if and when you feel like it, ok?

Posted at

We jes put up a guest comic we did for Litindir. We'll probably do something similar for you Burg. IF you look in our forums you can find our guest comics section so if you mind us doing a comic like that then tell me now afore'in I do some freaky crossover.

Posted at

Nice stuff there… That's the thing I imagined. I'm doing something like that for ya, ok?

Posted at

Good, good. We're doing a guest comic for Rutger currently though.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.