Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

GUTEN TAG!

Noismen
Noismen
Posted at

Hallo, I don't speak Deutsch, please don't speak it to me! D:

I'm Noisemen/Noismen, I've been messing with comics and what-not for quite a while, but I'm fairly new to posting it, along with being fairly stale with socializing. Uhh… I have lot'sa stories in my head that I wish I could write down on script, but I have not writing talent, though I probably should try… practice makes better, right?!
Right now I've put my serious story that I've been working with on another website aside, to work on a comic for my friend who requested it (Don't read it, it sucks.)… Anyways, nice to meet you guys, I'll definitely try to post and be a decent member of the community… thing… :D

Posted at

Wie geht's? Oh wait.. No German. I guess that's for the best. My German is rubbish. He sits on the couch all day, eating bratwurst.

Welcome to the Duck. Don't break anything.

Noismen
Noismen
Posted at

Gut… er… mein zehe… schmerz? You can speak it, I'll just have no idea what you're saying. Aww, maybe he just wants someone to love him, hold him, cherish him, kiss him in the rain until his tears stop floooowing. D:

Thank you! I will surely give it consideration!

Erad
Erad
Posted at

Welcome Noisemen!

Don't ever think your work isn't any good. If there is one thing I learned from a community like the one here on DD, it's that someone, somewhere will either share your idea's or styles. Just keep active on the forums, find people you identify with and then your community and fave comics will grow.

All the best!

Noismen
Noismen
Posted at

Hallo! I usually try not to, but it happens, I just need to improve so I can start thinking better of my drawing skills. That would be nice to find people that I could talk about my ideas with, I will definitely try to keep active, and post lot'sa stuff, without trying to be too obnoxious of course.

Thank you!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.