Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Jimmypat
Jimmypat
Posted at

James Daly. It's a pleasure to be here on Drunk Duck having my webcomic hosted by a very solid and capable community. The reason why I'm here is to expand my audience from DeviantArt over to here so that more people can enjoy the project I'm currently working on. Hopefully, things will turn out okay in my time on DD, but for now I'm just happy to be here. How is everyone?

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

I'm glad that you found us! As far as webcomics go, this site is much better for hosting them then deviantart, and there is such a great community here, it's amazing really!
You'll love us here, everyones really nice and friendly (albit rather insane), and we all love to read and write comics, so you're with like minds! I'm sure that your comic will find a good audience here!
Everyone is… insane. That's really the only way to put it. You'll find out for yourself really soon. Mwahahaha! ^_^

Orange
Orange
Posted at

I'm doin great, glad to have you with us :D!

Jimmypat
Jimmypat
Posted at

Everyone is… insane. That's really the only way to put it. You'll find out for yourself really soon. Mwahahaha! ^_^

We're all a little loony here. I'm sure the like mindedness includes the insanity part. I have my fair share of that. :3

Sad thing is that there's the quote of "With Genius Comes Insanity" though I'd like to think I walk the line. And not the Johnny Cash song.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Keep your eyes peeled mate, theres a conspiracy going on around here. *Shifty eyes.*

Jimmypat
Jimmypat
Posted at

Keep your eyes peeled mate, theres a conspiracy going on around here. *Shifty eyes.*

Oh really!? *peels his eyelids back* What conspiracy!? Where is it!? What's it about?

Posted at

She's lying.

There's no conspiracy.

The toilets are perfectly safe.

Posted at

(A small, thick cloud in the sky begins lowering toward Jimmypat. And on top of it is the forums' one and only weather-controlling mad scientist Renga Studio! Renga dismounts the cloud that floats before Jimmypat.)

Hi, Jimmypat! I was surveying this forum from above when I noticed your unfamiliar avatar, so I decided to come down and say "Welcome to DrunkDuck"! Welcome to DrunkDuck! I'm Renga Studio! It's nice to meet you! :) I was just riding around on this cloud that I have created and can control with my portable weather machine I has here! I tell you, it was so exhilarating to see this wonderful webcomics community from up above; I was able to see everything, from the various discussions being held in the General Discussion forum, to the many twisted and volatile threads of Top Drawer! I felt so carefree floating up there that I totally forgot about my fear of heights, which is so irrational that I can't even cope with being in a building that's…taller than…two stories…

Unhhhh…

(Renga faints.) :dizzy:

Ha–ha–have fun here on this site, Jih–Jimmypat…ohhhh…

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Quick, James - help me revive Renga before…
Wait-a-minute. Nevermind.
*steals the weather machine. again.*

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like a Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Welcome! Hey, you know, DA is only one letter shy of DD, so if you do a little changing, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine! :)

Also, no you don't want the cola, that's part of the conspiracy. All you need to remember is to feed the Renga once or twice a day, read my comic, and avoid poking Custard Trout with a stick. He doesn't like that.

Have fun here!

Jimmypat
Jimmypat
Posted at

She's lying.

There's no conspiracy.

The toilets are perfectly safe.

Not for long with the turds I make.

…Did that vaugely rhyme to you?

Jimmypat
Jimmypat
Posted at

Ha–ha–have fun here on this site, Jih–Jimmypat…ohhhh…

:: Runs over to kneel down and cradle Renga's head in his lap. :: Hey…Hey! Are you alright!? I think your friend over there just stole your weather machine!

Jimmypat
Jimmypat
Posted at

Also, no you don't want the cola, that's part of the conspiracy. All you need to remember is to feed the Renga once or twice a day, read my comic, and avoid poking Custard Trout with a stick. He doesn't like that.

:: Takes all of these things down on his notepad. :: And don't…poke…C. Trout…with…dildo, gotchya. Why is the cola a conspiracy?

Posted at

Dildo's are fine. Just no sticks.

I hate sticks.

Posted at

:: Runs over to kneel down and cradle Renga's head in his lap. :: Hey…Hey! Are you alright!? I think your friend over there just stole your weather machine!

Nuh–not again…this is the third time this year amanda's stolen it…I gotta–ohhhh, I feel so woozy! Puh–please excuse me, Jimmypat; I gotta take a lie down here for a while…until the medics get here…

Jimmypat
Jimmypat
Posted at

Nuh–not again…this is the third time this year amanda's stolen it…I gotta–ohhhh, I feel so woozy! Puh–please excuse me, Jimmypat; I gotta take a lie down here for a while…until the medics get here…

:: Shakes his head. :: I'm not gonna leave you here! I mean, I just met you and now you're gonna crap out on me! I'm not gonna let a nice person like you die! :: Nurses you, waiting on the medics. ::

Jimmypat
Jimmypat
Posted at

Dildo's are fine. Just no sticks.

I hate sticks.

That's like saying "I got something against Lizards."…And I like lizards. What do you have against sticks?

Posted at

Lizards are awesome, as they are not sticks.

The thing about sticks is that sticks are just no good.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.