Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hagimemashite watashi namae wa Darasu Chitamu desu dozo eroshiku

chee2424
chee2424
Posted at

Hello my name is dalles Cheatham and I'm new to the duck (drunk duck) I've been drawings since I was about 10 years old. I got some stories done but not uploaded. I'm on smackjeeves, druck duck and I'm thinking about hyper-comics too. I love to draw, If anyone is looking for an artist to illustrate their comics I'm here for you. Please Send fan art I'll put them up by artistic talent. My art will be ether pencil gray or black and white. I'm gonna be nice with the fan please keep in mind that characters are african-american. Not that I'm racist I just feel there clearly isn't enough AA heros or stories. Now my AA rule is only for me I'll draw your race based on your story.

Translation Hello my name is Dalles Cheatham (Chee-Tum), Thank you very much. I took and finished my high schools japanese classes in my 11th grade year, I'm a little rusty.

I'm here for everyone I love view my opinion so let know how you feel.

Rich
Rich
Posted at

Your Japanese is a little bit misspelled, but other than that, Welcome to DD! Hopefully you don't get bit too hard!

(isbitingpeopletoday!)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.