Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Haha! First the DrunkDuck forums, then the world!

Posted at

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA*cough wheeze* Err… excuse me. Anyway. Now that I got that out of my system, allow me to start introducing myself. I am MrNelson007, comic-lover extrordinaire. I didn't know you could be extraordinary at loving something, but apparently you can. Huh. Fascinating revelation aside, I'm also working on a comic of my own. My art skills fall somewhere between 'god-awful' and 'MY EYES IT BURNS THEM SO!', so I have some work to do. I have, however, met an artist who is super-awesome and other such fun adjectives. So, my comic is finally moving forward while my art lack-of-skill is stagnating and festering. Seriously, I wouldn't go over there, it's starting to smell.

Uh… yeah, hi. Nice to meet you all.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome Nelson, MrNelsom007. refreshing to see that you came around to say hello.
Would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Welcome Nelson, MrNelsom007. refreshing to see that you came around to say hello.
Would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

Nothing but good can come of this offer! I accept.

Posted at

To take over the DD forums, you have to defeat it's most powerful leaders.

Oh, and hi.

Posted at

Oh, and hi.

Well, I could just sit back and let Riot and Zac fight each other and step in when the smoke clears. I think that's my plan as of right now. No reason to work any harder than I have to.

Also, hi.

Kilre
Kilre
Posted at

Well, I could just sit back and let Riot and Zac fight each other and step in when the smoke clears. I think that's my plan as of right now. No reason to work any harder than I have to.

Also, hi.

Best plan of action I've heard in a long time.

Ello thar.

Posted at

Oh, and hi.

Also, hi.

You also have to destroy Cthulhu, Bekefel, and OzoneOcean.

Posted at

Welcome to "The Duck" MrNelson007. I feel your pain on the art side. I have been tryin' to teach myself to draw for about six months now. I finally thought I was gettin' better. I showed my husband (who does the art for our comics) he was like, "Oh, honey that's cute." (It had taken me about five hours.) He then grabbed five sheets of paper and sketched images similar to the one I had drawn. He finished them all in twenty minutes and they all looked better than my one little pissant drawing. I gave up tryin' to improve my art…Hopefully, you'll meet with more success. Good luck with the domination thingy, hope it works out.

Posted at

Welcome to "The Duck" MrNelson007. I feel your pain on the art side. I have been tryin' to teach myself to draw for about six months now. I finally thought I was gettin' better. I showed my husband (who does the art for our comics) he was like, "Oh, honey that's cute." (It had taken me about five hours.) He then grabbed five sheets of paper and sketched images similar to the one I had drawn. He finished them all in twenty minutes and they all looked better than my one little pissant drawing. I gave up tryin' to improve my art…Hopefully, you'll meet with more success. Good luck with the domination thingy, hope it works out.

Writing is a form of art and just as important in the comic as your hubbys drawings.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck! Also, you needn't worry about Zac, or Riot. The Civil War is dead.

You also have to destroy Cthulhu, Bekefel, and OzoneOcean.
HAHA. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

Posted at

I feel your pain on the art side. I have been tryin' to teach myself to draw for about six months now. I finally thought I was gettin' better. I showed my husband (who does the art for our comics) he was like, "Oh, honey that's cute." (It had taken me about five hours.) He then grabbed five sheets of paper and sketched images similar to the one I had drawn. He finished them all in twenty minutes and they all looked better than my one little pissant drawing.

Sounds familiar. I had a similar experience. I've been talking with an artist, and she drew up sketches for me in about half an hour with a disclaimer that 'they're just rough pencils, don't be too harsh'. And they were way better than my efforts. Yay discouragement! Oh well. I'll get around to it. My love of comics is enough to motivate me.

HAHA. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

I smell a challenge. Not that I have much hope against an elder god, but I am not one to back down from A CHALLENGE!

And thanks to all who replied. Always nice to get a bit of a warm welcome.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Cth., is undefeated. He will "n00b" you, you because you're a "pwn".

Posted at

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO NEWY ^.^

umm….

WE ARE THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI! XD

Posted at

My art skills fall somewhere between 'god-awful' and 'MY EYES IT BURNS THEM SO!', so I have some work to do.

We're in the same boat then:D

…well not totally… I mean somebody thinks I'm loki up to his old tricks again… (don't ask…)

well I'll give you a smile in a sec…

EDIT:

Enjoy life here.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Srsly ppl, I'm the world dominator. Stop stealing my idea.
…lolwut?

Posted at

…lolwut?

You don't dominate the world, you destroy it. Two different things 'Thuly.

kah too loo is doing a fine job at it too… Just kidding…

Posted at

Oh, and welcome to the Duck!

Psh. Someone has to do it, taking you a while, right? And thanks. :D

Posted at

Hey dude welcome to drunk duck world :)

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Welcome to DD, MrNelson007. World, Huh? I know some people who would have a problem with that.*Cthulhu!* *Me!*(both are in cough *cough* form)*Oh, and Shplane!*

I have a free offering of a camel's insurance/guy-to-break-bones-and-or-glass-on head card. Take?

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

*Cthulhu!* *Me!*(both are in cough *cough* form)
Wha-?

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

No! I don't mean at the same time, but like, who doesn't want total world domination!?!

Posted at

No! I don't mean at the same time, but like, who doesn't want total world domination!?!

Well, me. I'll probably auction it off when I'm done. I just thought it would make a nice activity to work on. Always important to have goals. And sure, I'll take the card, free anything is always good.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.