Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

hai thar

Posted at

Hello there
Im very very new to drunkduck, so much so that I forgot to add a title to the first thread I created in plug/crit.
THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME SITE!
got referred to here by a friend for starting a comic and so far this place has been great, so many original comics to read (previous experiences went about as far as cyanide and happiness) and people are just plain friendly.
Cheers Drunkduck

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hello there Barnabus & Stanley ^.^ Welcome to the Duck! Heh, we're generally nice. I'd arm yourself with something from our supply cabinet in case you meet a non-friendly native though. May I recommend the big plastic papaya? I already took the hose.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Hey, Welcome to the Duck. I agree with Amanda and remember even if the Trout or the Cow are unpleasant, it's just their way of showing love. I look forward to checking out your work (and if you haven't done so, check out Amanda's Salt the Holly… Arrgh fun all the way around).

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Hey, Welcome to the Duck. I agree with Amanda and remember even if the Trout or the Cow are unpleasant, it's just their way of showing love. I look forward to checking out your work (and if you haven't done so, check out Amanda's Salt the Holly… Arrgh fun all the way around).

Unpleasant, am I!? I'll get you next time, Aghammer! My dastardly schemes aren't over yet!

Trout? Well, yeah, he's a douchebag.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

You should check out After Lilly too, good stuff.

Sea Cow, I'm sure I meant another cow…yeah, the infamouse Swamp Cow, yeah that's the ticket.

Posted at

Welcome! Oh, sorry, you can't use the plastic papaya, because I am. Here, try a ceramic watermelon though. They work wonders. :)

And if you find yourself needing help here on DD, check out the Help! How Do I...? section first, and then move on to the Coding Help & Templates area. Together, I'm sure those two places will answer any questions you may have. :)

And if worse comes to worse, just PQ one of us. We're helpful for the most part, and some of us are even polite.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

You should check out After Lilly too, good stuff.

Sea Cow, I'm sure I meant another cow…yeah, the infamouse Swamp Cow, yeah that's the ticket.

Swamp Cow!? I hate that guy. ):<

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You like a Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

Posted at

Oh, hello. Please leave your brain by the door, you won't need it. Oh you didn't have one anyway? How convenient.

Trout? Well, yeah, he's a douchebag.

What? Slander! SLANDER!

I'll kill your parents. . . again!

RuseBolton
RuseBolton
Posted at

Welcome to the duck! The rootinest, tootinest, Brain loosingest place on earth…

Sea_Cow (AKA-Swamp Cow) & Custard Trout are alright in my books - Its hard to be dicks & Do it well.

As for Dark Clown… Just enjoy the last few moments of life you have & Drink the damn Cola…

Posted at

Hi, Barnaby and Stanley! Welcome to Drunk Duck! :)

As for Dark Clown… Just enjoy the last few moments of life you have & Drink the damn Cola…

Yeah, about the Cola…I hope you can read rebus:

- M

A

!

RuseBolton
RuseBolton
Posted at

Hi, Barnaby and Stanley! Welcome to Drunk Duck! :)

Yeah, about the Cola…I hope you can read rebus:

- M

A

!

Oh Renga, you seem to have thought the worst of me… They always have the option of what i belive was a delicious Cheese Cake… but hey… I'm apparently dead so what do i know…

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Sea_Cow (AKA-Swamp Cow) & Custard Trout are alright in my books - Its hard to be dicks & Do it well.

I'd rather be a dick than a pussy!

And Custard, you seem to forget that I killed your parents. Mine died horrible deaths in 4chan.

Posted at

And Custard, you seem to forget that I killed your parents. Mine died horrible deaths in 4chan.

Ooooh yeah. How silly of me.

In that case, I'll just wait for you to have children and. . . oh wait, never mind.

Brogan
Brogan
Posted at

Welcome to DD, Barnabus and Stanley!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.