Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hai!

Posted at

Yet another random dude just making a thread to introduce himself. The only cool thing about this is that you get to up your post count by one whole post! :D Anyway, hope this place is nice and friendly. Just out of interest, is yaoi incredibly popular here too? *Hopes not*

Anyway pleased to meet you all! :D

Lemur

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hey there, Lemur Bacon! Good thing I'm vegetarian, or I might possibly be hungry now. We're all friendly and nice here (*looks pointedly at Custard, lovingly pats cattle prod*), don't you worry!

And yeah, you'll find lots of yaoi, but it's easily avoidable if you're not into it. The subject matter is pretty wildly varied around here anyway.

So yay for hellos and raising post counts and uh…welcome!

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Yaoi, yeah, but we also have pr0n with chicks! I hope that makes up for it.

Posted at

Haha, considering I'm a homo, I dont think so.

Nice to meet you all :) You guys seem really friendly and there's a great vibe here :) I look forward to becoming a part of this community.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Haha, considering I'm a homo, I dont think so.

Nice to meet you all :) You guys seem really friendly and there's a great vibe here :) I look forward to becoming a part of this community.

Clearly, you haven't met Custard.

Posted at

Eek. No, I haven't met him/her yet. Any tips to avoid him/her unleashing his/her wrath upon my newbie ass?

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Just get in the fetal position while he posts his comment.

Posted at

Thanks for the advice. Considering he's male, he can't be that scary, can he?

Posted at

Well hello there. If you'd just pop your clothes in the bin (don't worry, you won't be needing them) and bend over, we can get started.

Posted at

Welcome! Hey, we've got comics of every imaginable stripe here, and our community is fun and fairly lively. Of course, you should not be offended if you are anything but lively. We also welcome zombies! :)

Have fun and remember to relax. This is a really great place if you follow those two rules. And leave my ruddy deserts alone.

Posted at

Well hello there. If you'd just pop your clothes in the bin (don't worry, you won't be needing them) and bend over, we can get started.

Heeey…I thought that I wasn't going to enjoy meeting you.

And to Steely Gaze - a big HAI! :D This place seems great :)

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Welcome to Drunkduck! We're a pretty friendly bunch, so no worries there! The comics are prety diverse here, so I hope that you find what you're looking for, whatever that may be!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Crap, now all the posting whore's are going to be coming here. @_@

Posted at

Well most people don't.

although it is nice meeting someone normal for a change.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like a Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

No thanks. I think I prefer Custards offer :)

Well most people don't.

although it is nice meeting someone normal for a change.

Because enjoying being derobed and anally violated by someone you just met on the internet is normal. ;) Nice to meet you too :D

Posted at

Posted at

:O I noticed this on someone else's thread. Do you and Dark Clown post whore this place together or something? :S

Posted at

Trust me….. he's been doing it a whole lot longer then me.

Posted at

Heh, yeah. About 8 months longer judging by your join dates :P Still, I must admit I quite liked it ;)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.