Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hallow Drunk Duck!!

da_kasha
da_kasha
Posted at

I made a rubbish pun with the title. Go me!

So I’ve been around this place for about a month and I never posted a thread in this forum. Terrible, it’s about time this outrage was ended!

About me: I’m 17, female, British and I like epic fantasy, anime/manga, video games, drawing.
A random selection of some of my favourite
Games - FF, DMC, ICO, Jak, Ratchet and Clank, Primal……….
Books - Wheel of Time, LotR, Mortal Engines, Sabriel, Foundation………
Anime - Wolf’s Rain, Bleach, D.Gray-man, Death Note, Bakumatsu, Darker than Black…….

And I would really like some friends with similar interests to chat with ^^ please and thank you.

My deviantART is da-kasha.deviantart.com/

Posted at

ello ello
would you like some krumpet?

da_kasha
da_kasha
Posted at

Krumpet? You mean “crumpet”? I almost didn’t recognise what that was xD

Btw, I like your comic. The story ain’t exactly my cup of tea but the art is wonderful! Your use of colours, highlights and texture has been inspirational to me.

I attempted to reproduce the style to much failure - I think I’ll stick to my animu P;

Posted at

You'll have to excuse Sub, he is a robot and is not yet very experienced with the lifestyles of humans outside the country of his creation.

Hello. I think I've seen you posting in other places around Drunkduck as well, which is nice since most just say hello and then never say anything again. I think Sub might be scaring them off with his uncanny valley ways.

da_kasha
da_kasha
Posted at

Ahaha! I like talking but I still haven’t quite figured out the unspoken rules of DD’s forums so I’ve mostly been sampling the water, reading through the treads. It seems more close knit over here as I keep seeing the same people.

Posted at

only cool people say krumpet like "krump it" :p

thanks for the compliment! :)

i've already said that the thing sticking out of my head isn't an antenna, it's just a really stiff cowlick

welcome to DD, kasha!!
on Wednesdays we sacrifice virgins to the mayan God Manubuhaha and then we have Bingo. you know, for the kids. ^_^

Posted at

Do mind the worms, they get giddy around this time of year.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

on Wednesdays we sacrifice virgins to the mayan God Manubuhaha and then we have Bingo. you know, for the kids. ^_^
Of course, virgins that LOSE bingo get sacrificed, too.

Welcome to the Duck!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

da_kasha
da_kasha
Posted at

Let’s see if I got this… weekly sacrifices to pagan gods, watch out for the worms, bingo playing virgins and a hot cola will be pretty cool.

Did I get everything?

Samota
Samota
Posted at

ello there, nice to meet ya, you have very nice art, hope ya enjoy it here at DD.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.