Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Happy 4th!!!

tabletop
tabletop
Posted at

Happy 4th of July From Tabletop Legends!!!

marine
marine
Posted at

Happy 4th of July everybody in every country. You are all awesome and I love you unconditionally.

suzi
suzi
Posted at

Happy fuck England day!*

*England is actually awesome, I just think it's amusing to think about

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Yes, yes, a very Happy *I Have No Other Creative Name for the Fourth* Day.

Corvin
Corvin
Posted at

happy "we beat cgi aliens my re-election's in the bag" day.

Corvin
read my comic…

Ian Jay
Ian Jay
Posted at

Here in Maryland it's "Break Out That Illegal Arsenal Cache of Aerial Fireworks You Got From Some Tiny Roadside Stand In South Carolina (Run By Some Guy Named 'Cledus' With A Lazy Eye And A Severe Dental Problem) And Proceed To Accidentally Blow Up Your Entire Dock In A Giant Explosion That Can Be Seen Not Only From The Other Side Of The Chesepeake, But Also From Surrounding Counties And Possibly Even From Space" Day.

Thanks, America!

~IJ

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

As Seanbaby said, "explosives manufactured by Korean runaways and sold by hillbillies have a tendency to be unpredictable"

Long story short, the woods we live in almost went up in a blaze, thanks to a possibly copyright-infringing Ghost Rider firework, which just so happened to feature a motorcycle-riding skeleton. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Haha, ET, the explosive terrsetrial….

Slang
Slang
Posted at

Around where i live they were shooting off fireworks on a boat then they all caught a fire and it exploded, but more importantly I burned my finger lighting a fountain :(

Mimarin
Mimarin
Posted at

I hope everyone realises that America winning the war of independence may be one of the single greatest disasters ever to befall humanity as it did directly result in the creation of the american government.

Ian Jay
Ian Jay
Posted at

I hope everyone realises that America winning the war of independence may be one of the single greatest disasters ever to befall humanity as it did directly result in the creation of the american government.

Ha ha! It is humorous because it makes fun of the U.S. government!

EVERYBODY LAUGH.

HA… HA.

~IJ

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.