Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Happy birthday me <l:D

warefish
warefish
Posted at

I know how you feel… But I have my 18th coming up in 3 months. So that should be good. Alcohol will be easier to get but less hardcore in the long run.

Posted at

I almost forgot about my 23rd birthday. It's bad when you realize your birthday is coming up and you don't really want to do anything about it. I'm determined to make my 24th awesome, though.

Posted at

Say it's your birthday all week and take every single day off. Then when someone complains about it yell that they are ruining your birthday.
BAM 7 day vacation.

same
same
Posted at

Say it's your birthday all week and take every single day off. Then when someone complains about it yell that they are ruining your birthday.
BAM 7 day vacation.

Very good idea :p. Its my birthmonth. Presents everyday :D I want a guest comic from everyone on DD. lol. Doubt anyone could be bothered or likes me enough to do that.

Posted at

Nonsense. I shall draw you a birthmonth comic. It will be horrible and ugly, but I will draw it.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

happy birthday. treasure it. ya still got yer 21st to look forward to, well depending on where you are. after that though the big ones are gone except the 40th…and that's more of a joke birthday.

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

except the 40th…and that's more of a joke birthday.

Believe me, it's no joke!

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

happy birthday. treasure it. ya still got yer 21st to look forward to, well depending on where you are. after that though the big ones are gone except the 40th…and that's more of a joke birthday.

T_T

same
same
Posted at

Im in the uk so the 18th was the big one. Although i hear theyre moving the drinking age up to 21 anyway. Although they moved the smoking age up to 18 4 months before i became 18. 4 months of attempting to find places that would serve me. Damn governement. Boosting the age because their kids are doing it.

Head of governments son: Dad i smoke. And theres nothing you can do about it.

Head of Government: Well fuck you! Its been upped to 26!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.