Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Happy Easter

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Super Jesus is waiting to return…we just have to believe…….and put a dollar in the hat.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

If he comes back I'll be the first to help crucify him >:)

Posted at

NEW YORK (AP) – A planned Holy Week exhibition of a nude, anatomically correct chocolate sculpture of Jesus Christ was canceled Friday amid complaints from Catholics, including Cardinal Edward Egan.

OMGGGG Edward Egan used to be the… erm… priest guy at my church!!! I know that dude! vaguely. he confirmed me though! and… what's the other one? where you get to eat dead jesus bread? aka eucharist?
yeah woho celebritized!

Posted at

That video was awesome.

Posted at

This was my Easter comic from this past Sunday.

I should post the email I got from offended people in my blog, some of it is really funny.

J.

http://www.drunkduck.com/No_Parking/index.php?p=183782
well, everyone today wants their kids to be closed-minded and selfish and ignorant of Cthulu, obviously. ^-^

I think, kids, the real question is… would the churchmen have eaten jesus if he only wore a loincloth.
Such tasty, tasty jesus.

vgman
vgman
Posted at

well i was to busy eating chocolot and playing video games to get on dd on easter and i dont have an excuse for the day after so happy 2 days late easter!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.