Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Happy Thanksgiving!

Posted at

Thought I'd wish you all Happy Thanksgiving. We do not celebrate it in Greece, but it is a cool anniversary! So Happy Thanksgiving, and much fun and love to all of you :)

…and if this is the wrong forum, um, I'm sorry :)

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

No, it's the right forum.

..and hooray! It's a dawn on a day where something, probably important, happened a long time ago, which people still celebrate today by eating a turkey.

Mega Josh
Mega Josh
Posted at

In my country, we do not celebrate this holiday. But Borat is in America now! I'll go and take all of the turkeys here and feast on their delicious flesh.

Dan
Dan
Posted at

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

In my country, we do not celebrate this holiday. But Borat is in America now! I'll go and take all of the turkeys here and feast on their delicious flesh.
Yeah you relize your not on your Borat account now dont ya?

Mega Josh
Mega Josh
Posted at

Yeah you relize your not on your Borat account now dont ya?
Yeah.

Posted at

Sweet Jesus these people need to get out of my house!!

Do you ever fall down onto your knees screaming that when relatives come over? I do. Happy thankgiving.

Mimarin
Mimarin
Posted at

Sweet Jesus these people need to get out of my house!!

Do you ever fall down onto your knees screaming that when relatives come over? I do. Happy thankgiving.
Pretty much, Family are great, but sometimes it gets to the point where you find yourself screaming "DEAR GOD WON'T YOU JUST GO HOME!?"

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

I usually shout "SHUT THE HELL UP! NO BODY CARES ABOUT THAT SMALL SMELLY LUMP OF GREEN PUTTY YOU FOUND IN YOUR ARMPIT ONE MIDSUMMER MORNING! GOD!"

Posted at

i like my family though, so no.

oh, don't get me wrong, I like my family. But there's only so much one can take when it comes to my family. Specific members actaully. The ones that show up the earliest and leave the latest.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.