Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Harmless Sprites

Posted at

Basically, I wanted to get together a bunch of sprite comic makers that are helping sprite comics. I wanted to get people together who make sprite comics but do it well enough that people can look at them and not feel bad about spriting in general. I also wanted to have a huge crossover comic between these comics. But most importantly, I wanted to be a part of another spriting forum, since I haven't been part of one in a while.

So... I did.

Let the hating begin.

Posted at

That's not dd! Blasphemy!

When I make the actual comic, it'll be on DD and made by people on DD as well. Umm… yeah.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

My sprite comic will knife fight your sprite comic. It will kick it's ass, too.

Never shall I be someones bitch!

Posted at

Ah what the heck. I'll help out. I mean, I havn't been part of a spriting forum for ages too. ^_^

Posted at

Rutger loves to be a spriting bitch, no matter what he says. Jes look at the asian boy and know I tell the truth. Rut's a Hero bitch for sprites. With a knifing tendancy.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

I honestly don't know what the heck this is.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

It's the apocalypse.

Also, up yours, Sid.

Posted at

You got it buddy!

The sprite apocalypse. It could be chronicaled on a NES cartridge.

Posted at

So? There are also other comics here, don't mean you can't make your own

Posted at

It's a free country…

..Well not really, since we are on the internet, but you know what I mean.

Posted at

*waves flag of sprite comics* WAIT A MINUTE! I don't own a sprite comic! Fight your own battles!

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

*waves flag of sprite comics* WAIT A MINUTE! I don't own a sprite comic! Fight your own battles!

One of us, one of us, one of us.

Also Cov: for as far as I understood, this comic is on a completely different site, and for as far as I know, you don't have the exclusive rights to any sort of sprite gatherings around here.

It's a free interblag!

ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR SPRITES! RAOOH, RAOOH, RAOOH!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.