Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Have script need artist.

SOP
SOP
Posted at

Hey guys,

If anyone is interested I have a story my brother and I are writing. We are seven chapters in and still going. It's based on two maincharacters trying to live through a zombie infestation. This isn't your run of the mill "Zombie slasher, hey let's use the coolest weapons we can find and kill kill kill!" . This story trys to make a connection emotionally with the reader.

But don't worry, when gore is needed there will be gore. here's a sample of the latest chapter.

I see Benny, silent meditative Benny, running across the store's entrance with the bat in hand. I'm not sure if he yells in anger or yells to make sure someone hears him, to make sure he's alive. Before reaching the torso that scrounges for the asphalt, he leaps, bat held high over his head. For a second he floats then crashes down, bat first, landing the aluminum between the torso's shoulder blades. The former employee's shirt ripples as bones shatter. As ribs break, all I hear is the sound of a handful of snap pops hitting the ground. Another childhood moment overshadowed by death and violence.

If your interested Read the full story up till now here, http://deadmeatblog.blogspot.com/

This could easily be a great comic if done correctly. We will of course be working together on the project. But you will mostly Have free reign over the artwork. I wi'll just give you the basics.

So if your interested email me at csw_designs@yahoo.com with a link to some work you've done and we can work it out from there. You will be fully credited on the site and possibly more. That too we will work out

Thanks for your time,

chris

Posted at

Greetings,

I "literally" just joined the site. I'm fighting the urge to not use sarcasm too much, and not come across as a complete butthole…..

Here's some advice, take it or leave it.

Think about the possibility of using spell check!

Are you writing a book? or creating a comic book?

Invest some money in an English grammar course!

Please, I insist you look up the dictionary definition of the word torso!!!!!

tries, not trys

you're not your

Think about having an editor read through your work before you present it to the public. The "quality" of your work is directly connected to how much effort you put into it.

That is all for now. Good luck in your venture.

-L'unico Mavalcar

Posted at

I just can't resist… I hope this doesn't offend anyone. OK, here it is…..

"I checked your Mom out beneath the surface"

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.