Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Have your characters be Off Hours extras

Posted at

This thread is to basically give us permission to use characters from your comic in Off Hours. Mostly for cameo or small roles. Instead of us relying always on TV characters as extras.

The fun part is you never know when, if, and whom we will throw in. So you may come check the comic and see one of your characters playing a small part.

Simply post here to let us know you wouldn't mind. Would like to just randomly grab characters from DD comics, but we know some authors/artists like to hold onto their creative control and respect that.

Feel free to place restrictions on certain characters if you absolutely don't want them used or to be portrayed in a certain manner.

You can post here or in the thread at the Off Hours forum.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Permission granted for the Salt the Holly kids. Feel free to be as creative/silly/mean to them as you like.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

haha, actualy was hoping i could throw someone into this comic,i like the concept a lot more. can use any one from Putrid Meat though Bones, Puke,Charlette, and Jack realy the only major characters that anyone has a chance of knowing so yer welcome to use em how ya want.

Posted at

You could put me in it but you'll have to talk with My People regarding my contract requirements and fee.

Posted at

You could put me in it but you'll have to talk with My People regarding my contract requirements and fee.
I'll want them nearby if I get to interview you as a part of the interview circle. For once we'll get some TRUTH about an author from The People themselves!

Fenn
Fenn
Posted at

Feel free to use any of my characters from The Wrong Hero. Just don't make Simon a dick. ;)

Posted at

My characters are always up for being background filler/cannon fodder/whatever you need them to do. :) Just keep in mind that whatever happens, Nicodemus will probably stay acutely shy, and Colin will always, always be a smartass. ;)

This is a really neat idea, by the way.

Posted at

I'd love to see any characters from Freakenburg shown as extras in Off Hours! Feel free to use anyone you like.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

My character is always up for a cameo. If you need a bit of light hearted (or possibly mean spirited) commentary on something, he stars in a late night talk show (http://www.drunkduck.com/Rumbles_Late_Night/index.php?p=349390). He's also good if you just need someone to accidentally run through someone, with his time machine or ridiculous death mobile (http://www.drunkduck.com/Rumbles_Late_Night/index.php?p=351898).
A better picture of him can be found here: http://www.drunkduck.com/Rumbles/index.php?p=355781

Posted at

Any characters from any of my comics would be very much allowed, JNP :D

diana_m
diana_m
Posted at

You can use anyone from my comics.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Go ahead with my characters. :) Just lemme know when they're on ok.

Posted at

Go ahead and use any of my characters (I love cameos.)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.