Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hell has frozen over!

Posted at

With the weather being as of the following: Massive rain and sheer coldness!
No demons are longer safe!

I left, came back, left, and came back, left….

This is my fourth time I've come here. Arrggh, stupid life and stupid me. I got too careless with my homework, and this costed my internet for a long time.

So, yeah…I'm ready to bet 5$ no one of you has remebered me.

Anyways, I'm InsaneAngelic, the deaf girl…who's been winning against school's examen! =D All my class, I passed them with 80% and over!
HUH? WELL? I SAYS, SUCKS TO YOU, MEAN MAN WHO SAID I WOULDN'T GET WONDERFUL NOTES AT SCHOOL JUST BECAUSE I'M DEAF!

Damn, I have a big ego now. Or do I?

Phffff. I'm the creator of the Dark Series….I stopped it because of…someone who crushed my hopes ( turns out he was even worser than me. I won't point a finger to anyone). But I'm back now….and immune to the critiques!

But I won't re-start my old series, unless someone begged me to. Otherwise, I'm making a new comic, more cooler….with better drawings, of course. I've been practising.
I just gotta download a photoshop program to make my comic more…better. >.>

Ah, if only there was one to download for free!

Anyways, I only have one word to say:

VAMPIRES. IN. MY. MIND. (Okay, four word.)

So, um, yea…. I'm back. W00t. ( And this time, I'll be more active.)

Posted at

Hello, Insane Angelic! I am the "renowned" Renga Studio, cartoonist and weather-controlling ambiguously-immoral genius! What's up?

Oops! Did I do that?

So, yeah…I'm ready to bet 5$ no one of you has remebered me.

Sorry, I just got here! Still could use them five dollars, though…

Posted at

OH NOES! I must protect my character Leo!

… Also, myself. ._. No-one should be out in the weather like this!

Posted at

Heh, I heard 'bout ya. IT'S YOUR FAULT MY DEMONS DIED. >:C You owe me 5 bucks!

If you're the "renowned" Renga Studio, I'm the "renowned" RandomNESS! (More like, VANISH-O.)

….

VAMPIRES. <3 THEM.

Heh.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

*Skates around Hell.*

Oh, awesome.
Take me with youuuuu!

Posted at

Heh, I heard 'bout ya. IT'S YOUR FAULT MY DEMONS DIED. >:C You owe me 5 bucks!

Gosh, sorry about that (Maybe you could go to the pet store and get some new demons! XD). I'd love to reimburse you, but I've already poured all my money into my world-domination projects. So I'm currently foraging, mostly filching food from the other DD members when they aren't looking (like this half-eaten blueberry muffin from mewmew for instance).

(Greedily devours muffin.)

*Belch* Delicious! Well, gotta run; I hear a meatball rolled off the table of one of our moderators! See ya!

Posted at

I don't remember you, but I welcome you back with open arms! Now get th' hell away from me you pervert!

Seriously, if you really want a decent, free (and 100% legal) photoshop equivalent, you might want to try The GIMP. It was originally designed for Linux, but it works great on Windows and Mac, and has a lot of features. Both my artist and I swear by it.

Here's a link to their website. GIMP.org

If you do decide to use and find yourself needing help, you can always PQ me, as me and my artist seem to be the only people on the whole site (from what I've seen) that use it.

Posted at

None of you have remebered me.

Actually I-

I'm ready to bet 5$

What was your name again?

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Welcome back!

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Oh, awesome.
Take me with youuuuu!

NO. You were mean to me in the past, SO NO.
I AM SAD.
D:

fazz33
fazz33
Posted at

Welcome back ^_^, All I have to say is don't ignore crtisisms, Always take them into account, unless its more a personal attack or if its just like insulting without meaning. But the people who do that kinda stuff are never significant anyways, just think of em as bugs you will squash one day ^_^

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.