Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello

Posted at

Hi! I'm new to DD and wanted to introduce myself. I've got two webcomics I post on WCN and I just posted the first 9 pages of one of them on DD today. I'll probably add the second one too sometime later.

I've seen a few comics here already that I like and I'm looking forward to reading more.

Thanks

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Shan! Welcome to the sugary goodness of Drunk Duck. I'd like to direct your attention to the left. You can see the semi-historical Moat of Broken Souls. After the Great Forum Revolution of '07, we had it filled in…it was just better for everyone.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Hello, why don't ya tell us a bit more about yourself?

Posted at

Hello, why don't ya tell us a bit more about yourself?

(never know what to say to this)

I spend most of my time working on comics/webcomics. It used to be Martial Arts but I'm getting too old for that stuff now :) (Still LOVE Kung Fu flicks though)

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Hello, what is the color of your house?

Posted at

Hello, what is the color of your house?

haha never saw that coming. Tan brick I guess.

Posted at

Welcome! This is the second-greatest place in the known universe, and probably the greatest one for aspiring comic authors. So you like Martial Arts, eh? And comics? Mix 'em! There's a noticeable lack of good chop-sockey comics these days.

Posted at

Yeah I love Iron Fist. I wish there were more books like that.

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck. Nice to see new members here all the time and it's lovely to see you joined.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Welcome, and what took you so long?! D:<

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.