Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello

Gudmunder
Gudmunder
Posted at

Hi.Not really new to this site.I have been here for sometime checking out comics and forums but I will be…as soon as I figure out how…be posting a new comic here soon.I have had some print books out over the years but that is difficult if not impossible for someone like me who does more…out of the mainstream stuff.The reson I want to do it here is from what I have seen this is the place to host your comic.The attitude,the community etc. make drunk duck a very positive place to be.

Posted at

Hi.

Posted at

Well hi, you're right about one thing; this is the site to be at if you're hosting a comic. We're a pretty cool bunch, and I think if you ask nicely (and bring cookies) we can help you with whatever problems you're having. :)

And since you don't seem to have been warned, do not drink the cola. Thank you and have a nice day.

Posted at

Putting spaces after periods will make sexy [insert appropriate sex] want to sleep with you.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hello there DAH-ling. Yes, this is typically a very nice place to be (certain *cough* UNNAMED members aside) - hope you enjoy your stay.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Hey.
Have fun, and don't forget to wipe your cola-stained fee-…errr…feet on the carpet.

Gudmunder
Gudmunder
Posted at

Hi to everyone. I just got my comic started and will see how it goes. Its called Working Stiffs.

Posted at

Hey. Welcome to being active in DrunkDuck! Hope you have fun and enjoy your stay.

I read the two pages you have up for Working Stiffs. They look good, but you might want to make them a teensy bit bigger, since… well… the pages for Working Stiffs itself (your 'hosts' aside) have their text turn far too small when you put both together, apparently. Just a suggestion!

Oh. And don't drink lukewarm beverages. That's all!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.