Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello

hitagashi
hitagashi
Posted at

Kind of nervous doing this. Being the way I am kind of… says it's a no-no.

Anyway! Hello! My handle almost everywhere is hitagashi but my name is actually Angela. Um… I joined this site because while SJ is my buddy and all the people there aren't very… constructive. And there's a lot of yoinking. Everwhere.

-ticks off that on list- Now that the babble is over, I'm turning 19 years old even though I don't feel it. I adore writing and drawing so naturally comics are fun. On SJ they all seem to lack plot at the moment though… seems to lack plot a lot of the time. Except for a couple of them. I'll be posting a few of my comics on here, where they're like Under my Umbrella or not. I think one of the ones I'll definitely post here will be this… gag comic where really random things happen for no reason.

Argh, I babbled again. But I guess that's… really it. Ask me anything you like, I don't bite. Really.

blindsk
blindsk
Posted at

Welcome to DD! I've actually never heard of this "SJ" you speak of (the closest I can think of is San Jose, but I strongly doubt you mean that), but I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

And hey, I've only been here for about a month and everyone here has been friendly and respective. Enjoy. :)

hitagashi
hitagashi
Posted at

SJ is SmackJeeves. XD Thanks for the welcome. c:

blindsk
blindsk
Posted at

Ah, thanks. I knew I had seen that name tossed around somewhere. Well, thanks for the heads up. I know one place I won't be wasting my time at. ;)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.