Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*
Beco
Beco
Posted at

Hey, I'm Ben, also known as Beco.

I've been a sprite-comic author for almost 4 years. And I have a comic that's been running for almost as long, TPJ at SPPF. I decided to post the remakes of old episodes here, so that I can gradually post my entire comic here. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask away…

Posted at

Welcome Beco, you do realize that in order to be on this site you must undergo excruciating tests, the first of which is a cavity search performed by Custard Trout! Trout should be here shortly. So sit tight and enjoy it here on the duck! :)

Tashna
Tashna
Posted at

Well, it seems the honour of being the first one to welcome you is bestowed on me this time. Welcome to the duck pond. I suggest drinking clear liquids only.

Tell us more about you, we should get to know the person that is you.

Tashna
Tashna
Posted at

Damn you, Mushroomcomix. I wanted to be first. D:

Beco
Beco
Posted at

Well, I'm a 19 year old guy who really likes to write stories. I actually have a directory of several MB's filled with ideas for stories, and that directory does not even include the ideas for my comics.

Some other things about me, I'm from Belgium, that's in Europe. I like listening to music, and reading a book…

Again, don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Posted at

Damn you, Mushroomcomix. I wanted to be first. D:

Sorry Tashna

Backstaber
Backstaber
Posted at

Welcome! What kind of music do you listen to?

Beco
Beco
Posted at

Mostly rock, but also a lot of other styles.

My favorite groups are the Foo Fighters, System of a Down and 3 doors down.

Tashna
Tashna
Posted at

Are you from the Flemish or the Welsh part? If you speak Flemish I've found another person to join my dutch-speaking flock of evil ducklings : D

Posted at

Hello, I am the aforementioned Custard Trout. Please drop your trousers and bend over, as I need to search your cavities.

Cavities are located in the colon, right? Steely didn't leave any instructions or anything, so I'm having to work it out as I go.

and reading a book…

It must be a good book if it's the only one you read.

Beco
Beco
Posted at

Tashna: Je hebt geluk, ik ben van Vlaanderen. :)

Custard Trout: Believe me, it's one hell of a book :)
Oh, and I think I'll pass on the cavity search…

Posted at

Oh, and I think I'll pass on the cavity search…

Ha ha! What a joker! It's mandatory.

We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. The difference is that the easy way doesn't involve me knocking you out and robbing you when I'm done.

Beco
Beco
Posted at

Ha ha! What a joker! It's mandatory.

We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. The difference is that the easy way doesn't involve me knocking you out and robbing you when I'm done.

Oh, okay then… So when will you be here for the search? :cry: :)

Posted at

I'm standing behind you right now.

Beco
Beco
Posted at

Oh, that's you? Okay then.

So, did I pass the test? :)
(I swear, that bag isn't mine, I'm just keeping it for a friend…):)

Beco
Beco
Posted at

Hola, Ben! Welcome to the Duck!

Thanks, I've been here for almost a week now, and I'm not regretting it for a bit.

I have a question though, one of my comics hit #900 overall yesterday, and still I'm not getting that Top 1000 award thingy. Is there anything else I have to do to get it?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Ah yes - the trophy system is a bit broken ^.^ You just get to bask in your glory quietly. =[

Beco
Beco
Posted at

Well… I guess that I'm only left to brag with my Hero By Night weekly highscore award. But I see that you beat that one as well…

So, any chance that this award system will be fixed anytime soon?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Hey! and welcome… I see most of the really cool people have welcomed you already :D I'm off to check out your comic now! I've given up hope that the award stuff will be fixed… oh well!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Well, some of the trophies work. Seems like the Top 1000, etc don't though. As long as I've been on the Duck, they've been inop. I've been hovering in the top 1000 for well over a year and even in the top 10 once! *cries into her cereal*

Beco
Beco
Posted at

Oh well, it's to bad, but I'll live through it. It's not like I did accomplish something that only a few have done before. Now if I were you, amanda, I would have a reason to be mad. Getting in the top 10 without an award must be hell… Anyway, congrats on that.

Posted at

Eh… It's really easy to get into the top 1000. Heck. Even I pulled that off. I made a frigging stick figure comic.

…. still would have been nice to get that award….

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

oh yes you would! HAve TWO.. so AweSome… trust me o_O

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.