Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hello ! Wassup? I am NEW!

Bradleyo
Bradleyo
Posted at

Hello Drunk Duckians!

You guys are awsome. There is some major talent showcasing on this site.
I've been a casual observer for a while, and only became a member a couple days ago.
My names Bradleyo and I've been drawing since i left the womb, I love comics and animation.

I created a comic a while back called Surfboards and Rayguns. I've decided to make it a web comic and have put up the first 5 pages here. I'm hoping to update it weekly if possible.
I really hope you guys dig it, and if you don't, then let me know. Knowing what is wrong is the best way to make it right.

Ive got a few kinks to work out, (like my header.) I would love to hear any advice you guys might have.

Peace love and recycle!
~Brad

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Despite having lots of great talent here, it's always nice to see new people join! :D

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Bradleyo! Surfboards and Rayguns are an excellent combination, in my opinion.

Working on the header is a great idea - there's a wonderful forum to help with that infinitely better than I could - there's How Do I…? Or possibly the Coding one. Otherwise, your art is great, and the story looks like it will be fun!

Bradleyo
Bradleyo
Posted at

Thanks for the welcome Cthulhu, and Amanda.
And thanks a lot for that tip Amanda, and the kind words.
~Brad

Posted at

Welcome! Want to hear something funny? You like comics and animation, right? Well so do I! Who would have thought there'd be two people with those interests at a site like this? Hope you enjoy yourself here, and like Amanda said, we have two great help sub-forums to give you assistance.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

New people smell like new kitchen wear.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

New people smell like new kitchen wear.

Why else would we be here to welcome them :3?

Bradleyo
Bradleyo
Posted at

I never noticed, but I kinda do smell like new kitchen wear.

And I can't believe that someone else on this site actually likes comics and animation. That is NUCKING FUTS!!!:}

I think I resolved my header issue, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
You guys rock.

~Brad

Posted at

You guys are awesome.
Right, your in the club.

Hello, anyway.

Posted at

And I can't believe that someone else on this site actually likes comics and animation. That is NUCKING FUTS!!!:}

I know! What're the odds?! Oh, and my name is Renga Studio! How's it hangin', dude?

Bradleyo
Bradleyo
Posted at

Always to the left, Renga.
Thanks for asking. I look forward to getting know some of the awsome talent here.
catch you later.
~Brad

Posted at

How's it going? Welcome.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.