Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hello again, says the Keith.

Posted at

Hey all –

after a long hiatus, broken up occasionally by incredibly stupid sort-of-daily webcomics, I'm back for another "big-time-me-so-serious" project. My last one was called Killing Tree Quarterly, which is now a published comic from NY-based publisher Terminal Press.

(Shameless plug: http://www.terminalpress.com)

So now I'm back for a little while. I'm a little older, a little wiser, and ever since attending my high school reunion, I have a lot more girls I knew a decade ago wanting to make out with me.

Sounds like it's time for comics!!

Posted at

Welcome back!

But if you have a lot of girls from high school wanting to make out with you should you really be here making comics or should you be making out with all these girls…AT THE SAME TIME! ;)

Posted at

I kept meaning to read Killing Tree Quarterly and never got round to it. Maybe I'll read your new one. Not right now, because my internets are still not capable of handling things like images or medium to long sentences.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Hhmmm, sounds like life is getting better all the time my friend! Welcome to the duck and enjoy… good luck with your new comic.. funny stuff!!

Posted at

Are you trying to say that chicks dig comics? Cause my wife really doesn't give a flying crap about mine.

Posted at

Hi, keithmccleary! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) Have fun making comics here, and enjoy the weather! ;)

Posted at

Good gracious Keith, those are some fine pages you have on view there: if I remember rightly I avoided looking at this at some point because of my moral outrage at wanton tree killing, but having seen these I can see why all the girls want to make out with you. I'd be wanting to make out with you myself if I was that kind of chap, but with girls like Amanda swishing about the place there's no danger of that.

Welcome to the Duck Keith: please forgive me for saying I can see McClearly now the Keith has come - I wish I could stop myself, but I'm helpless to resist.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Sorry, Scarfie. I gotta learn to tone down my enticing swishiness. Welcome back, Keith!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome back, would You like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Wow!!

Almost as soon as I posted this greeting, I got caught up in moving from one part of Brooklyn to another and didn't have time to check back. Luckily I had Top of the Heap on auto-update…;)

Anyway, thanks for all the hellos! All the memories are flooding back, and they smell like Cold Hot Cola….

Posted at

I remember you sorta.

Probably because I've always wondered what that is in your avamatar.

Welcome back, friend!

Posted at

I always thought it was some sort of alien skeleton.

Posted at

It's Eagle-Eye the Chicken Boy, of course.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=15848149&blogID=247117587&Mytoken=D2950AB7-6021-4262-83A836684C5EAD0664307397

And speaking of avatars - holy crap, Custard Trout! Freaking Neverhood??? I loved that game! And I always thought Skullmonkeys was the coolest title for a video game in the world, but never got to play it…

Posted at

It's awesome. They changed the format to a platformer and made it mind fuckingly difficult (oh wait, that's not a change sarcastic laugh), but it's still awesome.

Posted at

Not another gamers love in?

I hope you chaps are going to put the furniture back the way it was this time.

Posted at

Not another gamers love in?

I hope you chaps are going to put the furniture back the way it was this time.

We'll put it back, but it may be stained.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.