Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello All!

WurrD
WurrD
Posted at

I'm Scott or WurrD.
Living in Scotland, and being a writer :)
Just getting into comic book writing recently. So any work i can show you is just short stories of mine, which i guess shows my range as a writer. Its what i wish to do with my life, in any medium.

http://wurrd.deviantart.com

Currently planning out a graphic novel based in a steampunk britain… involving bounty hunters, anarchy and the old government conspiracy. :) should have it scripted sometime in the coming month.

Peace

Posted at

Currently planning out a graphic novel based in a steampunk britain…

You know, this is the first time I've seen a Scotsman mention Britain without the words 'piece of shit' in the same sentence?

WurrD
WurrD
Posted at

Currently planning out a graphic novel based in a steampunk britain…

You know, this is the first time I've seen a Scotsman mention Britain without the words 'piece of shit' in the same sentence?

Haha. mainly because i'm speaking of a fictional britain

and us Scots like to pretend we're not part of the UK.

da_kasha
da_kasha
Posted at

Oh hello, and welcome to the Duck! I'm relatively new here, joined in june, but it's a nice site (despite some issues) with a nice community.

I happen to live in Scotland too :) but I'm not a Scot.

WurrD
WurrD
Posted at

where in scotland?

i'm in fife. but travel a fair bit :)
part of the hip hop scene and hardcore punk scene since i was about 13 so i'm rarely in one place for long!

da_kasha
da_kasha
Posted at

Glasgow… or Glesga xD I'm about to start in the uni.

I'm part of the "sit in your house geeking out cus it's raining all the time" scene lol!

WurrD
WurrD
Posted at

haha i'm in glesga quite a bit :) great city long as you dont venture to the schemes haha. we should link up for a bit comic book banter and a bevy :)

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck! I am also an aspiring writer, such a great medium!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.