Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hello Drunk Duck!!!!

Posted at

I just dropped by here looking for a place to host my comic for free. While registering, I thought, "Hey, the forum might not be a bad place either". It appears I was right! Now just cuz I'm new doesn't mean I don't know about Stupid annoying Pointless Messages. (SPAM) I've learned about SPAM the hard way back when I was a newbie on that 4kids.tv site. ^_^ I hope you all enjoy my comic and I hope to have fun on the forums! :) Oh, and don't forget to read SMA when I load the first issue.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck, Zippo!

And yes, the forums are awesome…

But alas, they hath consumed many months of my life…

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Hello, Zippo.

Posted at

Welcome to "The Duck" Zippo. Same thing brought me here, FREEEEEDOM! But, I stayed for the fun. (There is a lot of it to be had.) Good luck with the comic. I'm sure it'll be super.

Posted at

Wow, this place is MUCH better than that 4Kids crud I was on for 2 years. The people sure are nicer. Yet, I still don't want to leave my good friends behind. Meh, I bet I can manage two forums, a webcomic, and being a commentor on drschnapps' comics.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome would you like some Cold Hot Cola?

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

(Your sig is doubled.)

Hello to the ducks!

I am speaking like a southern critter!
So I willz noes my words luky.

Posted at

Sup and welcome to DD.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.