Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hello DrunkDuck!

SaburaArga
SaburaArga
Posted at

Hello drunkduck.com users, I'm Sabura! I have had an account on this site for quite a while, but haven't posted anything until now. Just the other day, I decided to try and get our pride 'n' joy some fame. My brother and I have been working on a comic for many years now, and have only showed it to a few close friends. Now it's time to get it on the interweb for all to see! My brother doesn't have an account on this site, so I'll be managing this side of the comic. Zookz has also helped us a great deal, even came up with the idea that became one of the main characters. Zookz, you know, the one that created the epic-yet-postponed-comic, The Ether. If you haven't looked it up, I suggest you do. He only has a few pages up so far, due to some complications, but the few pages he's posted pale in comparison to the epicness that it will be in the future…just as soon as he can start work on it again.
I didn't post on this forum just to say hello, though. I wanted to introduce our comic, Sonic's Funnies. It's a completely random and incredibly hilarious comic with no plot or point in sight. We have many notebooks full of comics to post, so it won't die out any time soon.
I would also appreciate some help with it. You see, I posted the cover, but when I go to its pages from My Account, it says it has no pages. And when I look it up, it apparently does not exist. Any help would be grand.
On a side note, if anyone has any tips on picture quality, that would be very nice.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Hello SaburaArga (and your brother, too) and welcome. I found the cover to Sonic's Funnies without problem, so that seems okay. *hedgehogs?*

If you need more help, there's a few other forums that might get you quicker and better results, but glad to see you posting.

SaburaArga
SaburaArga
Posted at

That's really odd. I do a search for it and I cannot find it, even if I'm not logged in. Oh well, at least it's showing me the cover page now.
Yes, the comic revolved around our view of the Sonic characters from the early platform games. It's true that we continued making them the way they are even after the newer games came out and we got a good look into their personalities. We found that much funnier than changing our comic.
Thanks for the welcome.

itsjustaar
itsjustaar
Posted at

Welcome aboard to the community. =D Hope you enjoy your stay here~!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.