Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hello fellow artists :D

Posted at

Hey everyone,

My name is David, I took a look around before i joined and it seems awesome to be a member here. Everyone seems to support and share their ideas with each other. I've also seen some really great comics. Anyways, my interests are playing football with my friends, listening to music, drawing, playing video games, anime, golf,and tking long walks on the beach XD jk on that last one. I've just started to make a webcomic with my friends, but i don't really know how to make my comic look nice after i've drawn it on paper. Any words of universal knowlege would be great ^_^ Thanks and this was hard to type this on the Wii @_@

Anyways I hope do well with the comic and that all of you enjoy it :D and thank you for supporting a site as awesome as this

Posted at

Hey David!
Welcome to the site. There's tons of supportive people and lots of great comics to read. I can't believe you typed that all out on the wii.

But you gave me a great idea. :)

Posted at

Do you want a lemon?

Yes i would like a lemon thank you =D

And np on your great idea, although its getting easier to type on the Wii =D

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Do you want a lemon?

Yes i would like a lemon thank you =D

Did I say lemon??? I meant… LEMONGGOTH!!!

Sorry, I don't know how to put up pictures… I have mastered all but pictures… And smilies. In all 1,000+ of my posts, I only put up one smily.

Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck, David–I can't help but smile at your little avatar creature, you'll fit in well here!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.