Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hello from the Macnut!

themacnut
themacnut
Posted at

Hi, I'm Victor Daniel aka the MacNut. I actually joined this community at the end of last November, but just recently figured out how to get "verified", so I could post my comic here (never got the verification email). More on that later….

As for me, my day job is in Network/Data Support at a business phone and Internet vendor, and am a self-taught artist, drawing in my spare time. I've been drawing on and off for years, but only recently got focused enough to start a few art projects. My main project is my webcomic The Vanguard which is mirrored here, with the latest pages at the site linked to in my sig banner.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Hello there!
It's kind of sad that you didn't get your account verified quickly, but now I'm sure you'll love it here!

Posted at

Welcome! Enjoy yourself here, we all do. If you ever find yourself in need of help check out the two help sub-forums, or you could PQ one of us and ask nicely. Most of us will lend a hand when asked. Although the promise of cake will make us help even faster. :)

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Welcome! Enjoy yourself here, we all do. If you ever find yourself in need of help check out the two help sub-forums, or you could PQ one of us and ask nicely. Most of us will lend a hand when asked. Although the promise of cake will make us help even faster. :)

THE CAKE IS A LIEEEE

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Mac! …can I call you Mac? Great. Come sit down next to me, Mac. I'll regale you with stories from a bygone age when men were men, dinosaurs were dinosaurs, and back-porch-sittin' just wasn't relaxing without a neopolitan ice cream sandwich.

Posted at

Welcome and salutations to you, MacNut.

Hi, Mac! …can I call you Mac? Great. Come sit down next to me, Mac. I'll regale you with stories from a bygone age when men were men, dinosaurs were dinosaurs, and back-porch-sittin' just wasn't relaxing without a neopolitan ice cream sandwich.

Oooo, listen to this. It is the best story ever.

themacnut
themacnut
Posted at

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Looking forward to those epic tales amanda, and yes you can call me Mac.

albone
albone
Posted at

Welcome!

*shoulders up next to FF to hear the tales*

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Sorry for the belated reply, but welcome.

Seeing as Amanda is calling you Mac, I'm going to call you Nut. :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.