Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hello I'm the new guy

Mister Mew
Mister Mew
Posted at

Hi, I just registered ten minutes ago, and i've already made a comic. I intend to post my comic up when I, at least get one page uploaded.

I'm into yaoi and sprite comics. I'm 18 and looking for an apartment. I like playing Counter Strike and watching pokemon. So, I'm basicly your every day, teenage nerd.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

…Hey! AQua_ng! I think I found your soulmate!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome would you like some Cold Hot Cola?

qdawg
qdawg
Posted at

Yo, sup. How's it hangin? Welcome to the duck.

Posted at

I'm basicly your every day, teenage nerd.

Don't sell yourself short. I mean, isn't that a parrot in a baseball journey and a blue rabbit in your avatar? Everybody knows both those these are pretty freaking sweet.

Also, hi!

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck. I think you'll find that this is a place where its not too hard to be the new guy. It's hard to rack up favorites and comments early in your comic's life, but the people on the forum are nice and welcoming to newbies. Enjoy yourself and nerd it up.

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck. I think you'll find that this is a place where its not too hard to be the new guy. It's hard to rack up favorites and comments early in your comic's life, but the people on the forum are nice and welcoming to newbies. Enjoy yourself and nerd it up.

He is correct. I am also fairly new (don't let the date I joined fool you, I've only really been active for 2 days or so now) and have yet to be beaten with a sack of oranges.

Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck, we're full of nerds of all ages…You'll fit right in.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.