Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hello inhabitants of DD

Posted at

Greetings one and all of DD,

You may call me LittleBlack as it is my usual title within the online comic world. As vacation time is now over and I return to school, I figure I have procrastinated long enough and should finally get started on the comic I have written out since what feels to be the beginning of time. I am usually awkward in introductions but feel it is rude to not give one. I am nineteen years old, love dogs and think cats are icky and have learned how to trap the souls of the characters within my (future) comic into small resin forms who obey my every whim. ^^

I also only drink water.

Pleased to meet you all~

Posted at

Welcome to the active world of webcomic making, not recent DD member LittleBlack! I keep reading that as a French title, "Litt le Black." I'm sure I'll get over it.
In a moment, a crowd of well-wishers will launch a salvo of inside jokes at you (perhaps not realizing you've been on the site for a while), and offer you Hot Cold Colas and such (despite the fact that you only drink water). Stand your ground; they're more afraid of you than you are of them.

Anyway, good luck with the comic endeavour!

Dogs rule,
-TRM

Posted at

Welcome to the duck! Would you like some Cold Hot Water;)

Posted at

love dogs and think cats are icky

I know you can't see it, but I'm glaring so disdainfully right now that I melted a hole in my monitor.

warefish
warefish
Posted at

I drink about 3 pints of water a day.

I say that because I drink all my beverages out of a beer mug. It's so I can drink more without having to refill.

Speaking of which. Would you like a pint of cold hot water in a beer mug?

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome. water huh. you know what elce drinks water?? cats. cats drink water. hell large wild cats love water. your not a Cat are you? ARE YOU?!?!

we dident think so. So Would you like a Cold Hot Cola. cuz only Cats Drink water..

this message brought to you by the Deadcircus bottling company. 13 rings Hell Drive 00666.

Posted at

Thank you all for your (mostly) warm greetings.

And while I'd love to stay for a pint and chat a bit I'm afraid I must be off to give fresh water to my Dogs.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Hello and welcome to drunk duck.

I don't drink much water and I like cat's so I know we aren't going to get along.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.