Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello's :)

CriptLord
CriptLord
Posted at

Hello Cript Lord here aka Alex :)…..Hello to all.
Umm well a little about me…I'm 19, studying for the arts university,life is great and me loves cookies ^_^..Okletting the cookies aside I have just started a comic book,tough I am not so experienced but I am looking for constructive criticism and more.
Ookk so i got it how I can upload and do those stuff but where do I show it off? :)

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

hmmmmm… cookies! If you are lucky you might get an offer for some tea from one of he coolest people on the planet :) Anwyay, welcome and hopefully you will enjoy your stay. There are lots of friendly, fun, helpful people on the duck!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

try the hey look what i did section. or something.
anyways

Welcome, Would You like a Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

and more.

Well now, if you can meet me in the dingy alley out back in say. . . ten minutes? I'm sure we can work something out. And by 'something', I mean the most mind blowing mouth associated thirty seconds of your life.

Also, you misspelled crypt.

CriptLord
CriptLord
Posted at

Thank you all….
Umm If you mean that teh correct way is " Crypt Lord" ..Yup I know….But Crypt Lord is a fictional class tipe of hero in Blizzard's Warcraft III:Frozen Throne.
SO this way I have the my nickname just as the Hero class name but it's not the exact name :)…..We don't want to upset Blizzard now do we? :)))

Last Edit:Ohh by saying "And More" I mean, if you would spare some tips on something I did…like "dude stop using those brushes and use those " and etc see what I mean? :D

Posted at

There is no need to be shy. You know, deep down, that you want some of this.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Alex - welcome to the awesomeness that is the Duck!

Probably the best way to show off your work is to put a small banner in your forum signature and be a faithful, insightful poster on the forums. Comment on other comics. Get your face out there, mostly. You can also hit up the "Hey, Look What I Did!" forum and shamelessly promote your comic. Have fun!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Life is better, in general, if you ignore the Trout. And always listen to Amanda (even if there is no tea involved :P). Digging the look of your comic btw… looking forward to more.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.