Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hello, Drunkducks.

Hexe
Hexe
Posted at

I have been here quite a long time and for some unknown reason i haven't made topic to this category.

So…

Hello!

I'm from Finland, i have been making comics almost as long as i have held pen in my hand (Doesn't guarantee that i'm any good.). At the moment i don't have any seriously drawn comics uploaded. I only have couple very stupid and badly drawn strips.
Currently i'm working for a longer and better made story.

Thanks.

Posted at

Hello.

Is it true that in Finland, jumping trampolines with a brick tied to your head and shouting 'cat piss' through a megaphone is illegal? If so, why do you wake up in the morning?

Also, don't drink the cola.

Posted at

Welcome! It's always a pleasure to meet another new face in the forums. Since I see Custard Trout has already given you one ground rule, allow me to give you another: Don't trust any of us. We lie. Except about the cola. :)

Seriously, have fun.

Hexe
Hexe
Posted at

Thanks everyone. and custard trout i think that is illegal, i must try it to be sure.

*goes out jumping on trampoline with a brick tied to head and shouts 'cat piss' through a megaphone*

ok, see you in couple years, i'm going to jail.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Hello,
You may worshipe me now.

You spelled worship wrong there.

Anyway, hi ^^

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I'd like to see you try Shplane. I'd like to see you try.

And I spell whorship with a 'E' becuase when I take over the world, thats how everyone will spell it. Might as we'll get a head start.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

And now its whorship!
Make up your mind…

Posted at

I'd like to see you try Shplane. I'd like to see you try.

And I spell whorship with a 'E' becuase when I take over the world, thats how everyone will spell it. Might as we'll get a head start.

lolstolenfromterminal

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.