Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hello, fellow artists! ^-^

Deathfire
Deathfire
Posted at

Heh, I usually don't point myself out in the intro sections of forums, but I feel compelled to do it here…so hello everyone! ^_^

I'm here to exercise my sequential art skills, so I've created a comic to help me do so. Feel free to enjoy my comic and critique it, so that I may improve! ^_^

Oh, and also check out my Deviantart: www.darkrhapsody.deviantart.com Thank you!

Posted at

Welcome! You may regret having posted in here, because now, in seven days, you will die.

Oh sorry, wrong movie. Where was I? Uh, it doesn't matter. Just have fun and enjoy the comics (both ours and your own).

Posted at

Pfft, he don't want none of that crappy anthrax.

I got some premium quality small pox here dude. I'll even give you a free sample, 'cause I like you.

Deathfire
Deathfire
Posted at

Thanks…uh…for the warm welcome? ^^' lol

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

lol, don't mind them, they're always like this. I hope that you enjoy your time here on drunkduck. We're a very nice and freindly community (well, mostly) so feel free to sit back and relax!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like a Cold Hot Cola?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Deathfire…my time here is short, for I have foolishly sampled the cola. I implore you not to do the same. But…I had to hold on just so I could tell you…you have a lovely comic.
*gack* *die* (My tombstone will read "Don't Drink the Cola.")

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Oh, oh, I want some smallpox!

I heard it's good for the lungs :3!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.