Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hello, here's Steely.

Posted at

Hi all. I've been with DD a while now, and I like it a lot, but I never got into the forums very much. I started posting recently, and realized I missed this one, which is meant to say your hellos and whatnot. I am embarrassed by my oversight and so decided to finally do the polite thing and say hi.

So there. I said hi. If you prefer, I can say hello. Actually I can say a lot of things; it's getting me to shut-up that's the trick. ;)

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi hi! We're glad you floated our way - we're always looking for new people to put in the soup…

..I mean, hang out with.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Welcome!

You may now worship the ground I walk on.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Hehe welcome to the forums ^^!

Fenn
Fenn
Posted at

Haha, welcome to the forums, though you've been on DD longer than I have. About time you started venturing into the deep end.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Welcome!

You may now worship the ground I walk on.

STOP STEALING MY CONVERTS

NEVER YOU FILTHY CULT HOGGER!!!!

Posted at

Howdy, welcome to the seedy underbelly that is the forums. There's a lot of us can't hold out tongue with tongs…funner that way.

Posted at

y hallow thar

Have a hug.

Posted at

Thanks all! I don't know why I never hopped into the forums before now, but I'm glad I did. Even though (between you and me) there are some crazies on here. :D

I jest, I jest. I'm probably the only one of you who's really insane. I have the papers to prove it. XD

Posted at

Thanks all! I don't know why I never hopped into the forums before now, but I'm glad I did. Even though (between you and me) there are some crazies on here. :D

I jest, I jest. I'm probably the only one of you who's really insane. I have the papers to prove it. XD

I'm crazy. I take medication for it.

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

Oh no, there's some crazies here, and that's what you'll love about it, hahah.

Welcome!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.