Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Artie
Artie
Posted at

I'm relatively new, yesterday to be precise and I rather shy away from threads like these because…well what do I 'say'? Hello and hi i suppose but that just begs for a 'yes…aaanndd?' response in return.

So this time I am prepared; Hello, hi, how are you all, I've been browsing thorugh the site since yesterday refamiliarising myself with the site and decided to break with tradition and actually introduce myself. I'm your average computer/internet junkie with an addiction to rp forums and DA. When I'm not doing that I'm drawing and constantly wanting to be better. I can't draw men to save myself, love drawing women and have a thing for long hair.

Hows that for a hello.

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Hello Artie; a fine introductory effort, I'm rather well thank you - all the better for meeting you.

Your drawing appears quite skilled with nice relaxed figurework and a fluent line. Please do not reproach yourself for gender bias: having viewed your work, I for one would not like to see any males needlessly inserted.

Now please excuse me as I am your average cocaine/evostick junkie with and addiction to bs forums and DA haircuts.%)

Artie
Artie
Posted at

Oh how kind of you Ironscarf, I appreciate your view of my work I'm most flattered. It would also seem that I too should not like to see any such needless insertions at least in this…perhaps I shall practice them with effort later. At this present point in time women seem to hold the aces.

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck Artie, you will enjoy it here I am sure! I am doing awesome how are you doing?

Artie
Artie
Posted at

Thank you Mushroomcomix (that's a mouthful for me) I think now I consider it and learn how nice you all are here, I just might do.
I'm doing brilliantly, just getting ready for bed because I'm a lightweight and i have been working all day.
I usually sneak off for an afternoon nap during my break but I missed out on it today…and it's begining to show. And you? how are you doing?

Posted at

Please to not feed the plants, as they feed on human flesh. And by 'do not feed the plants' I mean 'run, very fast'.

Posted at

I'm doing great! I checked out your art and it is beautiful! Keep up the good work!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

now that was a vary quaint introduction. vary nice we must say.

Allow us to Welcome you in our own special way.

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Artie
Artie
Posted at

Thank you very much Dark clown, I think I should like one of those, are they tasty? for I don't believe I have been acquainted with a cold hot cola before. I'm sure it is very good though.

Artie
Artie
Posted at

I'm doing great! I checked out your art and it is beautiful! Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much, I saw your comment, that was such a lovely thing to do

Artie
Artie
Posted at

Please to not feed the plants, as they feed on human flesh. And by 'do not feed the plants' I mean 'run, very fast'.
haha, I will be sure to take your advice.

Posted at

You look cool!Have fun!My names is Martinlo_23 i'm a bit popular here.

Posted at

Thank you very much Dark clown, I think I should like one of those, are they tasty? for I don't believe I have been acquainted with a cold hot cola before. I'm sure it is very good though.

DON'T DO IT! DON'T FALL FOR IT!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Oh it is, unlike the Cola humans are use to our Cold Hot Cola is an experience of a life time. We are glad that you will try it.

by the by, don't fall for the others…. they will lie to you to take the Vary Cold Hot Cola we offered you… for they are mean.

Posted at

the cola causes sever bodily harm, with some body parts actually falling off…it all ends in death where you will than haunt the forums as an ethereal spirit. Please do not take the cola…I don't think we have had one fatality yet this year.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

My names is Martinlo_23 i'm a bit popular here.
Veto.

Also, hello Artie ^.^ Pleasure to have you aboard! Don't get me started on DA - I'll get sucked back into looking at pretty pictures and never leave!

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Veto

Quick clean slicing action, no mess, job done.

It doesn't pay to be popular.

Tashna
Tashna
Posted at

I like your avatar, and I like your comic so far.

Welcome to the duckpond.

Vampira101
Vampira101
Posted at

Hello and welcome. I hope you like it here.

Artie
Artie
Posted at

I like your avatar, and I like your comic so far.

Welcome to the duckpond.

Thanks, I thought it looked rather dreamy/deep in thought/slightly sad, which I think is rather what I look like most of the time. I day dream an awful lot.

Artie
Artie
Posted at

My names is Martinlo_23 i'm a bit popular here.
Veto.

Also, hello Artie ^.^ Pleasure to have you aboard! Don't get me started on DA - I'll get sucked back into looking at pretty pictures and never leave!

Yes it does have its moments of addiction, I also find it a great inspiration cause every time I look I feel positvely boorish in comparison and wish to improve with a vengance. At least it keeps me on my toes.

Artie
Artie
Posted at

You look cool!Have fun!My names is Martinlo_23 i'm a bit popular here.

Are you really *laughs* is it the good kind or perhaps the bad kind :3

Artie
Artie
Posted at

the cola causes sever bodily harm, with some body parts actually falling off…it all ends in death where you will than haunt the forums as an ethereal spirit. Please do not take the cola…I don't think we have had one fatality yet this year.

Oh my…oh that doesn't sound very nice at all, it sounds positively awful.

Posted at

It's actually not as bad as it sounds - you might like it.

Artie
Artie
Posted at

I don't know, at this point I am hardly convinced.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.