Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hello, I'm Juliechan!

Juliechan
Juliechan
Posted at

My name is Julie ( as I'm sure you can guess ) I was pointed to this site from a close friend of mine and I have to say I'm getting more and more out of this site~! I love talking about people with art (and in generally) and I love getting to know new people.
I am the creator of the new webcomic Lemon Martini. It's nothing much yet, but within a few weeks it should be getting pretty intresting. ;) Please check it out sometime.
I have been into drawing since before I can rememebr and REALLY got into anime-like art when I was in the 3rd grade.

Anyway, nice meeting everybody! =3

Hope to see you around!

Posted at

Hi Julie. Welcome aboard! And, as a courtesy, post the link to your comic so people don't have to hunt for it.

Have fun.

Posted at

actually all you have to do to find out a person's comic is click on their name below their avatar

Posted at

actually all you have to do to find out a person's comic is click on their name below their avatar
Indeed, however some newbies might not know this.

Posted at

Hey, your artwork is great! But do you think you could try to find a way to size down those pages? It makes them pretty hard to read.
http://www.gimp.org/
The name sounds dodgy, but GIMP is a free, downloadable image package that does nearly everything photoshop does. You should be able to use it to size down those images to a better size to post (something below 800 pixels wide is usually wise).
Welcome!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.