Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hello, world!

Ronka
Ronka
Posted at

Hi, person-who-is-reading-this! I'm Ronka. I'm very new here. I was linked here yesterday, and I think my linked-to-joined ratio was about five minutes. I'm really impressed by the site's sense of community– it's really quite nice. I'm also impressed by the sheer number of comics on here. They're not all sprite and gaming ones, either. Trawling through them makes me both impressed and depressed.

I love stories and I do a lousy imitation of telling them. I also love comics, and it was the idea of combining the two that brought me here. Although I'm fairly new to making my own, I've admired comics since pretty much forever, and I'm looking forward to playing with the medium and putting all my comic-y study stuff to the test. I also consider myself an expert at writing dialogue-y type word… things… a-magiggers… Glurp.

Well, I guess that's it. I mean, that's not totally it, obviously there's more to me than a 135 word blurb, and I could go on, because I am an egomaniac and would gladly talk about myself for days, but I won't because it's rude and because there's not much of an audience for it. One day, when my webcomic brings me fame and fortune and true love, there will be, but for now, no.

Yeah, I probably should have ended at "glurp."

(Long story short: Hello! :))

-Ronka

Gillespie
Gillespie
Posted at

Hi! And welcome to Drunk Duck!
Enjoy your stay.

herio
herio
Posted at

welcome to Drunk Duck! i hope you have fun

Posted at

Welcome to DD, Ronka!

…I am an egomaniac and would gladly talk about myself for days, but I won't because it's rude and because there's not much of an audience for it.

Aw, we already have something in common! *Glues self to your face* I look forward to reading your comicy business!

Posted at

And GracehFaceh, it's always nice to meet another egomaniac! So long as we don't forget who the world REALLY revolves around.

(Hint: it is the Sun. I wish I were that cool. Er, hot.)

I see what you did there, you sneaky sneakster! *Pretend punches you in the gut*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.