Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello.

Posted at

New to the Drunk Duck forum, I think this is my first post, can't recall.

Posted at

Wow, I can't rightly say welcome, as I normally do, since you've been here a while! Well, welcome to the forums anyway.

To be honest, I think you should meet Custard Trout. He looks as though he could use a good mortician right about now. ;)

Well, have fun, and don't wander out into the minefield. We put those big signs up saying "Minefield" and "You will die, do not step out here" but everyone thinks it's all a gag.

Until they blow up. Then we all get really sad for a few minutes. :(

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck! And I wouldn't drink the cola if I were you, because if you do, you may need a mortician of your own.
Apart from that, hope that you enjoy yourself on our crazy forums!

Posted at

To be honest, I think you should meet Custard Trout. He looks as though he could use a good mortician right about now. ;)
In my expert opinion, he's alive and kicking. However, he should see a doctor about his unhealthy dietary habits. The man is practically (lack of) skin and bones!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hello there! Welcome to the forums. I don't think you should meet anyone. Instead, you should become a hermit, grow a fantastic beard, and let small, friendly woodland creatures live in said beard. We could all regard you from afar as the wise man who lives alone with his infinite wisdom as none dare to disturb him, fearful of the potential dark magic which radiates from his creature-filled beard of awesome.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Whats a "mortician", and do I need one for my cult?

Posted at

I actually read Project ADAM for a while on Comic Genesis, then I lost track of it. Nice to see you around here.

Also, ninny, a mortician is a person who infiltrates cults and destroys them from the inside.

Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Also, ninny, a mortician is a person who infiltrates cults and destroys them from the inside.

You would think that would scare me away, but it does not! WHAHAHAAAAA!!!

So, Mr. Mor. Do you take cash or checks?

Posted at

I actually read Project ADAM for a while on Comic Genesis, then I lost track of it. Nice to see you around here.
I am honored.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Well, some of those who aren't trying to poison, maim, or stab. I have my eye on you few.

Posted at

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

(Renga, looking like he got hit with a bomb, crashes through the ceiling.)

Unh, that hurt…

Seriously! What's with the minefield?! I thought that sign was a joke or some kinda decoration, but those mines proved me wrong! A guy could get killed out there!

Oh, hi The Mortician. Welcome to DrunkDuck. :) Have fun making comics here, and enjoy the weather. ;)

P.S., I'm not dead yet, so don't be getting any ideas.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.