Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hello... and some apologies

simonitro
simonitro
Posted at

(I don't know where to post this but what the heck…)

Hey there everyone,

Simon is still alive and I'm sorry for not updating on my comics. :(

Well, animation full-time program is taking a big chunk of my time. It's great but it's making feel beat after a long day.

My classes are from 9 a.m to 4 p.m and I work overtime on my assignments and such and sometimes I'd return home at around 9 in the evening and I'm really beat to do anything.

When I get the hang on time management for comicing and schooling, I'd start updating (might be slow) and get start reading on the webcomics that I'm missing.

thanks in advanced,
Simon

P.S. my next update will be a Burnhams page. Cheers :) Yes, I still care for this site!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Siiiiiiiiiimon! *pounce*

You know I miss you ^.^ School comes first though. *nod* I will see you when you get back!

Posted at

Well, I understand the pressures you face, and I wish you well in those endeavors! I'm sure you'll conquer them in short order, returning to us triumphantly. :)

We'll save your chair and take good care of it.

Posted at

I know the pressure that comes with working full time and full time school, it's really hard to manage your time. Late nights and early mornings suck. Good Luck in your animation program!

Posted at

It's not a hello, it's not a goodbye, but it seems to fit here rather nicely. You chose well!

Best of luck with your endeavours simonitro - remember that each new chapter already has an ending and we'll still be here waiting whenever you return. And what waiting! A thousand lifetimes will pass for us, although you return to find your half drunk coffee still warm on your desk. You really should tidy up after yourself you know; it's not fair to expect Amanda to take care of everything.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

without a doubt :D

Simon, welcome, er I mean back, I mean, heck, have fun… I'll check out your latest updates :D

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Simon says "JOIN THE CULT OF NINNY!!!".

Hey, he said it! Not me! =3

Posted at

Simon says "JOIN THE CULT OF NINNY!!!".

Hey, he said it! Not me! =3

Nice try, crazyninny, but you can't fool us with that voice! Hi, simonitro! Welcome back to DrunkDuck! :) Have fun making comics here, and enjoy the weather! ;)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You like A Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.