Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hellos

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

I'm sorta new here (not quite a month) and decided to finally post something.

Names Hilary, Likes animals (except most bugs-eeeh), cookies, chocolate, art, playing soccer (can't watch though), being happy, and etc. Dislikes depression, intolerence, spelling, most bugs, shots, pain, protien drinks and lima beans.

I love stories, all kinds—ancient myths, fairy tales, urban myths, regular fiction, whatever. So I love comics most cause its stories and pictures in unison. So far people have been nice to me here and its just fun to see everyones comics and of course post my own.

See people around! Good luck!

Posted at

Welcome! It's wonderful to meet you Rokulily, I hope you've been enjoying yourself here at DD. Comics are a grand form of expression, aren't they? I wish I had something smart, witty, and nice to say to you, but I've wasted all my (tiny) wit on a couple of other greetings here.

Sorry, I'll give you a rain check for a proper Steely Gaze greeting at a later date, okay?

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Would you love a puppy made out of lima bbbbbeeaaaannnnsss?

Posted at

(Renga enters as he smashes through the wall!)

Did somebody say "rain"?! Oh! Hello! Your name's rokulily, isn't it? I'm your friendly neighborhood mad scientist/ambiguously-immoral genius, Renga Studio! Welcome to DrunkDuck; it's a pleasure to meet you! (Renga kisses rokulily's hand.) So, I hear you don't like most bugs. That's too bad, because I do, especially praying mantises! in fact, I like them so much that I'm thinking about raising a horde of giant mutant–oh! Uh, I'm sorry, Miss; I hope I didn't disgust with all my bug talk.

DrunkDuck is a place with a million stories, and I have a feeling you're gonna be enjoying a lot of them for a long time to come. And I'm hoping a few of these stories might even be told by you someday. By the way, if a user by the name of Custard Trout appears and starts freaking you out, just call my name and I'll use my weather machine to zap him with a lightning bolt! Take care, rokulily, and have fun!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome Would You like a Cold Hot Cola?

Bradleyo
Bradleyo
Posted at

How goes it?
Welcome to the duck.

Say no to quack!
~Brad

(but not a personal quack those are good!)

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Would you love a puppy made out of lima bbbbbeeaaaannnnsss?

I would if was a living puppy made of lima beans. I mean its a puppy, what crazy person-who-isn't-alergic wouldn't?

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I would if was a living puppy made of lima beans. I mean its a puppy, what crazy person-who-isn't-alergic wouldn't?

Ninjas, thats who. O_O

Posted at

Hey guys I like stuff that's nice but not stuff that's nasty.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Hilary - welcome to our Happy Field of Food & Comics. Frolicking begins in 20 minutes - bring your frolicking hat!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.