Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello~

greyfinch
greyfinch
Posted at

Hello all~ new here, I go by Finch and I just found out about DD maybe thirty minutes ago! It's good to be here!

Hmm let's see, I'm a year away from graduating from ASU with an Asian Languages degree, and my hobbies include drawing, writing & reading, music, sewing and long walks on the beach. I think that about sums it up(?)!

Posted at

Hello Finch! Welcome to Drunk Duck, hope you enjoy it here! :)

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

welcome to the humble halls of the drunkduck! where the people are nice (most of the time), and the comics are plentiful. I hope you find this place to your liking!

best luck with your comic and see ya around! say hi on the forums sometimes too- it's a fantastically random place.

also, good quote.

greyfinch
greyfinch
Posted at

@GracehFaceh: Thank you! :D

@rokulily: Thanks a bunch! Oh yeah, I love this quote~

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Hello Greyfinch, nice looking comic you have there. Which Photochop are you pirating?

My favourite quote is "Ahoy there ye bilge rat, get yer 'ands o' me software or I'll slit yer gizzard wi' Davy Jones' cutlass ye scurvy landlubber."

greyfinch
greyfinch
Posted at

Hahaha, I dunno if it's as cool as pirating if it's a freeware that came with my tablet! It's one a them basic Corel Painter programs~ :D

Erad
Erad
Posted at

Welcome to DD!

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

it's a freeware that came with my tablet! It's one a them basic Corel Painter programs~ :D

I'm impressed! I got that too but trying to use it turned me into the hollow shell of a man you see before for you, or you would if this was in see-o-vision, so I went back to Gimp. Maybe I'll go back and give that thing another try - yours looks good.

greyfinch
greyfinch
Posted at

Erad: Thank you!

Ironscarf: Thank you! Truthfully though, I've never used anything else (except a photoshop demo once but I quickly became intimidated by its many features) so it works for me!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.