Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello~

Koshou
Koshou
Posted at

I'm Koshou, I joined a while ago, but I didn't really start using the site until about two weeks ago. ^^

I like drawing and playing videogames. I want to be a fashion designer or a professional comic artist. I hope to have fun and make lots of friends here. C:

Posted at

Welcome! I'm surprised you haven't been greeted by any of the regulars yet, so I guess I get to be the first!

Have fun here on DD, and remember not to swing from the giant disco ball. As I have learned, and printed in our quarterly newsletter, it is unstable and cannot even support my weight. Cheap disco ball. :(

And you might want to avoid the cola for, you know, health reasons. I don't think I can say anymore without talking to my attorney….

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck! I'm sure that you'll make lots of friends, we're all very friendly here!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Koshou! Welcome to the duck! Since you have a comic, you're one step closer to doing that for a living…AND you can design fashions for your characters! Best of both worlds!

And Steely, it was less that the disco ball was cheap, and more that you were wearing full plate armor that doubled your weight. *nods knowingly*

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

VIDEOGAMES ARE BANNED HERE.

Unless you join my cult. >=3

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

No. No, she doesn't.

Posted at

we're all very friendly here!

Excuse me, but I take offence to that.

Posted at

Hello, Koshou. Welcome to DrunkDuck. :) If the Cold Hot Cola doesn't kill you, the Hot Cold Custard might.

Don't eat it, okay?

Koshou
Koshou
Posted at

Um, okay. XD Thank you for the welcomes, everyone!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.